ComplianceOnline, the leading provider of compliance seminars, announces summit in September 2016 for medical device companies.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 23, 2016
ComplianceOnline, the leading governance, risk and compliance advisory network with over 1,000 experts in various regulatory subjects will host medical device summit on September 15 and 16, 2016 in San Diego, CA. The two day summit steered by some of the world’s leading experts and former FDA office bearers will be one of the largest gatherings of medical device companies, suppliers, professionals and experts in 2016. This event will benefit all medical device professionals – whether they are new entrants in the field or middle management or veterans.
2nd Annual ComplianceOnline Medical Device Summit 2016 convenes industry experts to:
- Innovate new ideas for advancements in medical device technologies
- Plan for successfully executing regulatory inspections by providing industry best practices
- Build FDA compliant quality management systems
- Interact with leading minds in the industry
- Deliberate the current state of medical device laws and technology and government oversight
- Scale factors for successful medical device commercialization
- Enhance risk management strategies for the safe, effective and efficient use of medical devices
Attending this summit will help participants understand:
- Future trends and upcoming changes in global medical device regulations
- Best practices for managing FDA inspections
- How to implement final rule on cGMP requirements for drug-device combination products
- Concept of QbD and how to integrate into medical device industry
- FDA's new import program concerning international consequences
- Criteria for medical device commercialization success
- Risk management for medical devices
Featured speakers invited so far:
- Cisco Vicenty-, Acting-Branch Chief, Office of Compliance CDRH/FDA
- Robin Newman, Director, Office of Compliance, Food & Drug Administration, CDRH
- James Saviola, Director, Division of Bioresearch Monitoring, FDA/CDRH/ Office of Compliance
- Shannon Hoste, RAC, Sr. Staff Fellow
- Scott Phillips, President, Starfish Medicals
- Susan Neadle, Sr. Director, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Rick Williams, Partner, Newport Board Group New England Practice, Chairman of Point Care Technology, Board member of Amorphex Therapeutics
- Brian Prom, Director Design Assurance, Boston Scientific
- Mitch Levinson, Founder, President & CEO, Cerebrotech Medical Systems
- Kevin Fleming, National Healthcare Managing Director, Newport Board Group
- Julia Rasooly, Founder and CEO, PuraCath Medical Inc
- Stan Mastrangelo, Professor, Center for Applied Health Sciences, Virginia Tech University
- Gunjan Sinha, Executive Chairman, MetricStream
- Mark Faupel, CEO, Guided Therapeutics Inc.
- Pamela Weagraff, Director and Medical Device & Diagnostics Regulatory Team Lead, Quintiles Advisory Services
- Peter Pitts, Chief Regulatory Officer, Adherent Health, LLC.
- David Nettelton, Industry Leader, Author, and Teacher for 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, HIPAA, Software Validation, and Computer System Validation
- Angela Bazigos, CCO, Morf Media
- Eduardo Cervantes, President & CEO, Morf Media
The event serve as an integrated platform for exclusive business opportunities for medical device companies – stalls will be available for organizations to exhibit their latest products and technological innovations. From a marketing and branding perspective too, the event will provide a conducive environment for both established as well as up-and-coming medical device companies and their suppliers.
When & Where:
Date: Thursday, September 15 and Friday, September 16, 2016, 8.30 AM- 5.00 PM
Venue & Location: San Diego, CA
Registration Cost: $1,299.00 per registration
Early Bird Discounts: For discounts on early registrations, please click here.
Register by Phone: Please call our customer service specialists at +1-650-620-3915 or email to customercare(at)complianceonline(dot)com
Note: Get 10% Discount, Use Promo Code - 232082
ComplianceOnline is a leading provider of regulatory compliance trainings for companies and professionals in regulated industries. ComplianceOnline has successfully trained over 45,000 professionals from 9,000 companies to comply with the requirements of regulatory agencies. ComplianceOnline is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and can be reached at http://www.complianceonline.com. ComplianceOnline is a MetricStream portal. MetricStream (http://www.metricstream.com/) is a market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions for global corporations.
For more information please contact:
A Reuben Bernard
2600 E Bayshore Rd
Palo Alto CA USA 94303
Phone - +1-650-620-3915
Fax - 650-963-2530