Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
The connector market size in China reached CNY 81.7 billion in 2013, up 7.8% year on year. As China's consumer electronics, web-design and communication terminal products have developed rapidly and the global production capacity of connectors gradually concentrates in China, now China has the world's fastest growth rate in the connector market which has become the biggest in the world as well.
From the perspective of the application of connectors in the end-user market in 2013, the top five application fields were still auto-electronics, computer & computer peripherals, telecommunication & data communications, industries, military & aviation markets. So the landscape hasn't changed so much by far. Place a direct purchase order at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=286323.
The report is currently available in Chinese Version. It will take two Business Days to deliver the English Version.
The application of connectors in the auto industry and computer & communication industry has developed in leaps and bounds. The market is further expanding, and the growth rate has reached double-digit per year. The potential is huge. China has become the biggest connector market with the fastest growth rate in the world.
Research and Forecast of Connector Industry in China, 2014-2018 mainly analyzes market scale, market structure of demand and supply, regional competition, current technologies, and market segmentation status of connector industry as well as business performance of major enterprises, meanwhile, offers suggestions and forecasts of connector industry, so as to make entrepreneurs get a better understanding of this industry and make a wiser decision with the help of the investment references.
As mobile products, headed by mobile phones, have developed toward miniaturization, slimmer shape and high performance, the components of display screen are becoming more complicated than substrates. Based on the urgent demand of diversified applications and thinner space of substrate connectors and FPC (flexible printed board) connectors as well as low back, especially the demand of super-slimming of mobile phones which acquires super low back built-in connectors, the development and research of connector products have drawn more and more attention. Inquire for discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=286323.
The research estimates that the connector market size in China will reach CNY 88.3 billion in 2014, up 8% compared that of 2013. By 2018, the market size will amount to CNY 115.6 billion, and the compound annual growth rate will reach 7.2%.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Connector Industry
2. Development Analysis on Global Connector Market
3. Analysis on Connector Market Environment in China
4. Analysis on Development Status of Connector Industry
5. Demand Analysis of Connector Market
6. Export & Import Analysis on Connectors (85367000) in China
7. Competition Landscape of Connector Industry
8. Key Enterprises of Connector Industry in China include China Aviation Optical-Electrical Technology Co., Ltd, Guizhou Space Appliance CO., LTD, Shenzhen Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd, Shenzhen Everwin Precision Technology Co., Ltd and Shenzhen Deren Electronic Co., Ltd
9. Analysis on Development Environment of Connector Industry in China
10. Investment Risk and Strategy Research of Connector Industry in China, 2014-2018
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.