The service features apartment construction, hotel construction, retail construction, medical construction, school renovations & more, including those hard-to-find private project leads, to help bid on construction, from planning stage- completion.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 01, 2018
Construct-A-Lead, the industry’s most comprehensive construction lead service, announces the following Florida projects will go forward. Construct-A-Lead’s advanced search feature allows the user to find their leads or key contacts by project type, location, bid stage, dollar value, company, or keyword.
Users are able to track projects status, save searches, put personalized notes on projects, email a project to a colleague or customer, reach out directly to the decision maker and download construction leads with a one-touch feature.
Interested parties are invited to visit Construct-A-Lead.com and sign up for a no obligation test drive, where they will be able to experience these newly integrated features. Users will be able to receive regular alerts on new and updated construction projects, in accordance with the individual’s preference.
An example of the Florida construction leads available within the database is listed below. Reference the Project ID to utilize the new site features and to obtain direct contact information for each construction lead:
- Jacksonville, FL – Eastland Timber - Plans call for the new construction of 172 homes on a portion of a 660-acre parcel. Construction start: Q2 Q3, 2019. $50,000,000. Project ID: 1421591
- Naples, FL – Arboretum - Plans include a condominium development with 244 units in a mix of both single and two stories. Construction start: Q4, 2018, Q1, 2019. $30,000,000. Project ID: 1421584
- Doral, FL – Residence Inn by Marriott - Plans call for the new construction of a six story, 109,930 SF, 135 room hotel. Plans include 100 parking spaces, a ground-floor pool, breakfast buffet, lounge and a fitness room. Construction start: Q3, Q4, 2019. $15,000,000 Project ID: 1421579
- Sanford, FL – Parkside Place - Plans call for a mixed-use development to feature: 4,000 multi-family units 750 student housing units; independent living units; a more than 300-bed assisted living facility; a 250-room hotel; and more than 300,000 SF of retail space.. Construction start: Q3, Q4, 2019. $2,000,000,000. Project ID: 1421345
- Clermont, FL – Lakes of Clermont Health & Rehabilitation Center – Plans call for the new construction of a 60,250-square-foot assisted living facility with 40 private suites and 20 semi-private rooms, along with specialized orthopedic, cardiac and stroke rehabilitation programs and nursing services. Construction start: Spring, 2019. $21,000,000 Project ID: 1421402
- Davenport, FL - Orlando Health Reunion Village - Plans call for the new construction of a 914, 481 SF, 240-bed hospital on 25 acres and 96,000 square feet of office space as part of the mixed-use Reunion Village development. Construction start: Q3, Q4, 2019. $260,000,000 Project ID: 1421087
Construct-A-Lead is an online database that connects users to large-scale commercial construction projects, including those hidden, private project leads.
The service features hotel construction, office buildings, retail construction, medical facilities, school renovations and much more, to help bid on construction including those hard-to-find private project leads, from planning stage through completion. Construct-A-Lead’s daily updates of commercial construction project leads are an ideal solution for those who want to put their product or service into commercial, government and religious structures.
For more information, visit Construct-A-Lead.com online or call 855-874-1491.