$100 Early Registration Discount Until July 31
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
The Construction Audit and Cost Control Institute (CAACCI) will be hosting our fourth annual advanced content Construction Audit and Cost Control Best Practices Roundtable and Workshop November 16-17, 2015 in Dallas. Workshop facilitators will include Rich Townsend and Courtenay Thompson, both leaders in construction audit and fraud training.
The Workshop allows committed construction audit professionals the opportunity to explore specific challenges and to collaborate with colleagues. Selected participants will share their expertise on a variety of topics. Questions from registered attendees will be sent to participants before the Workshop to facilitate lively discussion. This sharing opportunity will be blended with presentations by the moderators, guest speakers, and participants. Ample opportunity will be provided for Q & A. This year’s Workshop will be updated with additional topics of interest and timely new content.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in construction cost control resulting in significant cost avoidance
- Anyone interested in construction auditing resulting in significant cost recoveries
- Anyone interested in preventing and/or detecting significant construction related fraud
- Anyone responsible for controlling construction costs in their organization
- Anyone who has attended one of our previous construction related seminars
- Anyone responsible for managing construction activity
- Directors of Construction/Capital Projects
- Program/Project Managers
- Anyone responsible for investigating suspected fraud in construction activity
- Anyone experienced in construction contract administration and/or construction audit
- Certified Construction Auditors
- Certified Cost Control Professionals
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Internal Auditors
- Certified Public Accountants
Informal Networking Opportunities:
- Reception the first night of the workshop to further discuss issues and ideas
- Breakfast will be provided each morning of the seminar
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks will be provided
- Lunch will be provided for the group both days of the workshop
Course Level: Advanced
CPE Hours: 16
Rich Townsend - R. L. Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Courtenay Thompson, Jr. - Courtenay Thompson & Associates
Click here for more information including a Course Outline
We have blocked a limited number of rooms at The Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center that will be available at $189 per night for the evenings of 11-15 thru 11-17-2015.
The Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute was established in 2008 to provide specific professional development training seminars to professionals interested in this specialized subject matter. Both Rich Townsend and Courtenay Thompson, Jr. have collaborated to offer development seminars related to construction audit and construction cost control seminars since 1985. For more information on our construction audit and fraud seminars, go to http://www.caacci.org