CDC solutions find application in Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), telecom and Information Technology (IT), government and public, defense, energy, healthcare, and education.
(PRWEB) November 03, 2014
Organizations requiring more data storage facility are looking for optimal solutions for increasing the current data center capacity or establishing the new data centers. Containerized data center offers a promising solution to this. It is available as complete plug and play solution with the entire data center components incorporated in it. It reduces the complexity of setting individual modules separately and integrating them to make complete solution. Standard sized container makes it easy to transport deploy and assemble on the required site, requiring less physical space then the traditional stick build model. Usage of advanced cooling and power technologies in it ensures optimum energy utilization and low Power Effective Usage (PUE), which dramatically reduces the operational cost. It saves organizations from the unnecessary capital expenditure and tunes their data center requirements according to the current business needs. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/297281-containerized-data-center-market-by-container-types-20-ft-40-ft-customized-by-application-greenfield-brownfield-upgrade-and-consolidation-by-deployment-size-by-vertical-and-by-regions-forecasts-and-analysis-2014-2019-.html .
Containerized data center solutions find application in majority of industrial verticals including Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), telecom and Information Technology (IT), government and public, defense, energy, healthcare, and education. Containerized data center market can be segmented by type of containers, across various industry verticals and geographical regions.
Leading players which operate within containerized data center market have been profiled, and an overview of their recent developments and other strategic initiatives has been presented. Some of these companies include CISCO, Dell, Emerson Network Power, HP, Huawei, IBM, Johnson Controls, Power Distribution Inc (Pdi), Schneider Electric and SGI. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=297281 .
Containerized Data Centers solutions are poised for quick adoption across various verticals, few of them are:
- Telecom and IT Industries: telecom and IT industries are mostly the data driven industries, and storage of critical data is one of the prime factors for running these businesses smoothly. Containerized data centers help telecom and IT organizations in enhancing their data center capacity efficiently and can tackle the challenges of cloud computing and High Performance Computing (HPC) with optimized PUE and improved efficiency.
- Educational Institutions: High technological adoption in teaching methodologies, digitization of manual records, and increasing usage of online communication in educational institutes is driving the amount of new data produced followed by the demand for its storage. Containerized data center comes as one of the most economical option for storing data and can be placed easily within limited campus space, providing low PUE and saving them from hassle of continuous maintenance.
- Government: Increasing efforts of government for modernization, improving IT efficiency and easy information availability is pushing the demand of data centers. Containerized data centers promise high storage facilities with reduced capital and operational expenditure, and optimal utilization of energy.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social and technological factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market; therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific region. Priced at $4650 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=297281 .
We expect the government and public, healthcare, and education verticals to show tremendous growth throughout the forecast period. Major challenge faced by vendors in this market is low awareness of customers about the benefits of containerized solutions.
The report will help the market lenders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market by type of containers, applications, deployment size, industry verticals, and geographical regions, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem. Besides, there are company profiles of top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
Explore more IT & Telecommunication Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 450,000+ reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx) and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. We provide reports by 100+ publishers, including MarketsandMarkets.