"They will also demonstrate how these solutions can benefit park districts, city planners, design professionals and facilities management personnel."
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (PRWEB) April 11, 2015
California Surveying and Drafting Supply (CSDS) will join the Global Urban Parks Community in San Francisco for Greater and Greener 2015: Innovative Parks, Vibrant Cities.
The conference will be held April 11-14 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square. CSDS is a leader in 3D laser scanning and Geospatial Solutions, and this will be the company's first appearance as an exhibitor.
"Technology specialists from our Construction and Mapping and GIS Divisions will showcase the latest instrumentation for 3D laser scanning and precision grade mapping," said CSDS Marketing Coordinator Lori Gandelman. "They will also demonstrate how these solutions can benefit park districts, city planners, design professionals and facilities management personnel."
The conference is presented by The City Parks Alliance and the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department. It attracts more than 1,000 global park leaders, city planning and design professionals, and public officials, among others, to address the challenges of today's urban parks. Conference attendees will benefit from more than 80 expert-led tours, workshops, speakers, and events.
Among the CSDS featured products will be:
1. The FARO Focus3D X 330 Laser Scanner, a lightweight portable, simple-to-use tool ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
2. The Trimble Geo 7X Handheld Computer with GNSS, an end-to-end data collection system designed to eliminate physical barriers to field success.
3. The Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver, a light-weight Bluetooth-connected GNSS receiver that helps mobile devices reach sub-meter accuracy in more places.
4. The Trimble Juno 5 Series, a professional smartphone-inspired handheld for geospatial workflows.
5. Trimble Yuma 2 Rugged Tablet Computer, a tablet computer that's the equivalent of having a complete PC in the field.
For more information on California Surveying and Drafting Supply, customers are invited to visit http://www.csdsinc.com/, call 800-243-1414 or stop by our Dublin, CA location at: 6701 Sierra Court, Suite E.
California Surveying and Drafting Supply is a leader in surveying, mapping, 3D laser scanning, and wide-format printing and imaging solutions. It is an innovative equipment supplier that offers a complete range of products, service, training, and support throughout California and Nevada. Now in its 29th year, CSDS has been working with the AEC and Geospatial industries since 1986.