QuickBooks integration will provide everyone in the company complete visibility to the customer payment information, while they carry out other crucial activities. As a result - no need to constantly switch applications!
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 24, 2015
ConvergeHub today announced the addition of QuickBooks into its CRM platform. QuickBooks is a popular accounting solution trusted by small businesses worldwide. Post the integration of QuickBooks, ConvergeHub users will be empowered to manage all their financial activities like invoices and quotations from the CRM itself.
The latest integration of QuickBooks is done in view of the fact that majority of modern businesses rely on it to manage their finances. Now imagine the convenience they’ll have when they start accessing QuickBooks data from within their CRM dashboard. They’ll remain updated about all their customers’ financial transactions with their company from ConvergeHub itself.
"This will not just be time-saving but also help our clients streamline accounting and sales together. QuickBooks integration will provide everyone in the company complete visibility to the customer payment information, while they carry out other crucial activities. As a result - no need to constantly switch applications! Since the clients will have up-to-date account information at their fingertips; they will be quicker at identifying up-selling opportunities and responding to customer billing inquiries.’’ - said Manash Chaudhuri, CEO of Converge Enterprise, Inc.
Functionalities of QuickBooks integration with ConvergeHub include:
- Automatic synchronization of customers, invoices, quotations and products between ConvergeHub and QuickBooks
- Create/Update of entry in QuickBooks with simultaneous update in ConvergeHub.
- Customers’ invoice and quotations history in the sub panel of their details page.
- Create Email & Print invoices from within the CRM.
Benefits of QuickBooks integration with ConvergeHub include:
- Responding quickly to clients’ billing concerns by accessing all details from the CRM.
- No hassles of working in two applications by getting contact information, quote and invoice history centralized in the CRM database.
- Speeding the sales process by automatically converting quotes into invoices
- Eliminating boring data entry by importing/exporting contact information, quotes and invoices to and from ConvergeHub
- Spotting up-selling opportunities by reviewing the order history of each customer from the CRM
- Maintaining data consistency across ConvergeHub and QuickBooks by making changes in one system and getting it automatically updated in the other.
For more information on ConvergeHub QuickBooks integration, please check our Feature Release
ConvergeHub is a cloud based all-in-one CRM software for complete Customer Engagement Management,combining sales, marketing, customer service and collaboration into one unified and easy-to-use platform. ConvergeHub’s award winning CRM includes Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing,Social integration,Customer Support, Collaboration, Document Management, Project Management, Invoicing, Reports and Analytics, all in one integrated platform.
ConvergeHub is a product of Converge Enterprise Inc, a leading technology company enabling small and medium businesses run all customer-centric activities from a single integrated cloud based platform. Founded in 2012, the company is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
Renowned names like Boston Herald, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, TMCNet, International Business Times, The Miami Herald and CRM Idol have already featured ConvergeHub as an innovative next generation Customer Engagement Management solution for the global market.
Click here to learn the different reviews on ConvergeHub application.