The Copycat Cookbook review indicates that this program will help people cook delicious meals for their family and friends.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 09, 2014
Copycat Cookbook is the latest cooking course that teaches people how to cook their favorite dishes from famous restaurants right in their own kitchen. The course provides people with a list of restaurant recipes and ingredients that are easy to prepare. In addition, in this course, people will get step-by-step instructions on how to cook over 300 dishes such as Smothered Chicken, Santa Fe Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken Pasta, Quesadilla Dipping Sauce, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, And Steakhouse Sweet Potato. Furthermore, this cooking course is made by a master chef who has over 30 years of experience in the food and drink industry. Since the “Copycat Cookbook” course was released, many people have used it to find the best way to cook delicious and healthy meals for their family and friends. Accordingly, Jasmine King performed a full Copycat Cookbook review that points out whether this cooking course is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that in the Copycat Cookbook course, people will discover 332 food recipes from their favorite restaurants such as Starbucks, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, T.G.I. Fridays, Chili's, And Applebee's. In addition, upon ordering this course, people will get 5 instructional books such as:
- The “Copycat Cookbook With 332 Recipes” book: this book teaches people how to make healthy and favorite dishes such as Funnel Cakes, Cadbury Eggs, Boboli Pizza Crust, Butterfingers, Oreo Cookies, and Bread Bowls.
- The “Copycat Cookbook 2 With 424 More Recipes” book: this book covers over 400 food recipes from 27 famous restaurants such as Ruby Tuesday, El Pollo Loco, California Pizza Kitchen, Cracker Barrel, KFC, and Cheesecake Factory.
- The “Cookie Cookbook - 225 Cookie Recipes” book: this book includes over 200 recipes to bake cookies such ice cream cookies, chocolate-chocolate chip, and peanut butter cookies.
- The “Holiday Cookbook - 640 Holiday Recipes” book: in this book, people will get over 600 recipes for breakfasts, dinner recipes, beef and lamb recipes, goose recipes, ham and pork recipes, and holiday drink recipes.
- The “Crock Pot Cookbook - 702 Crock Pot Recipes” book: this book covers over 700 recipes for appetizers, dessert recipes, beef recipes, chicken recipes, turkey recipes and vegetable recipes.
Jasmine King from the site Vinamy.com says, “Copycat Cookbook is a new cooking course that helps people save time and money by cooking their favorite dishes at home. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Copycat Cookbook course or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Copycat Cookbook review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/copycat-cookbook/
For more information about this course, get a direct access to the official site.
About Jasmine King: Jasmine King is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Jasmine King provides reliable reviews about new cooking courses. People can send their feedbacks to Jasmine King on any digital product via email.