In-depth look at the cost of health insurance and highlights information expats and business managers need
Hong Kong (PRWEB) May 25, 2015
Pacific Prime has announced that they have launched the second article of a three part report looking at the cost of individual international health insurance. Titled: The Cost of Health Insurance in Top Expat Destinations, Article 2 looks at the cost of health insurance in six top expat destinations, which are also popular business locations.
- Hong Kong
- the UAE
- the UK
Article 2 presents an in-depth look at the cost of health insurance and highlights information expats and business managers will find useful, including:
- Premiums from 11 health insurance providers, each offering three levels of plan.
- Premiums for Single plans, plans for Couples, Families, and Retirees.
- An overview of the current state of health insurance in each of the countries of the report.
- An in-depth analysis of the plan pricing and common outliers present throughout the article.
- A ranking of the average cost of health insurance in the six countries included in Article 2.
This article is available now to download for FREE from here, and stay tuned to the site for Article 3 which looks at regional costs and will be available in June.