“We know how tough it is to get through these winter months,” says Curaçao Tourist Board Marketing Manager, North America, André Rojer.
Willemstad, Curaçao (PRWEB) January 17, 2014
The Southern Caribbean island of Curaçao is helping Americans flee the icy winter months by providing deeply discounted offers. Vacationers tired of dreary days and shivery nights can more easily afford to luxuriate under warm, sunny skies for a few days in beautiful, colorful Curaçao with these discounts.
“We know how tough it is to get through these winter months,” says Curaçao Tourist Board Marketing Manager, North America, André Rojer. “With the support of our island hotels and resorts we are able to provide ways to save some money and take advantage of all Curaçao has to offer - especially our warm sun and sand.”
Hotels and resorts providing special “No to Snow” offers include:
- Blue Bay Curaçao Golf & Beach Resort - Stay 4 Nights, Pay for 3. Contact: hotelreservations(at)bluebay-curacao(dot)com / http://www.bluebay-curacao.com.
- Floris Suite Hotel offers a ‘Caribbean Winter Last Minute Deal’ package including free breakfast, cocktail hour and upgrade starting at $179/night. To book: http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/p_prod.cfm?HotelID=17384&ProdID=469886&killcookie=1&LanguageID=1
- Hilton Curaçao is granting a 20% off when booking now through reservations.curacao(at)hilton(dot)com
- Hotel Kura Hulanda Resort and sister property Lodge Kura Hulanda are offering rates starting from $165 per night plus free upgrades upon booking. Contact: reservations.kh(at)ghlhoteles(dot)com or call 954-999-5981
- Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino offers a 15% discount on the best available rate. Book at http://www.marriott.com/curmc or call 1-800-228-9290. Request promotion code W21.
- Morena Eco Resort is offering 7 nights for the price of just 6. Book at http://www.morenaresort.com/language/en/rates/special-offers-curacao or email reservations(at)morenaresort(dot)com
- Renaissance Curaçao Resort & Casino offers up to 35% off leisure rates. For bookings contact: reservations(at)curacaorenaissance(dot)com or visit http://www.renaissancecuracao.com
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curaçao is offering a 4th night free when booking here: http://www.santabarbararesortcuracao.com/caribbean_deals/4th-night-free
- Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino offers up to 25% off + resort coupons when booking at http://www.sunscaperesorts.com/curacao
- The Sea Aquarium Resort is extending a 35% off when calling toll free 1-888-387-4788 to book your stay
Selected as one of The Top 5 Cities in the Caribbean in the 2013 Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Survey, one of The 10 Best Caribbean Snorkeling Spots’ for 2013 by Frommers, Favorite Caribbean Destination’ for 2012 and 2013 in About.com Reader’s Choice Awards and a ‘2012 Honeymoon Hot Spot’ by Condé Nast Traveler, Curaçao is a unique Caribbean island paradise, boasting 35 uncrowded beaches, and an eclectic mix of history and culture. Explore the vibrant, culturally diverse capital city of Willemstad – a UNESCO World Heritage site – with its distinctive architecture, museums, monuments and world-class shopping. Indulge in Curaçao’s vast selection of flavorful restaurants, with a mix of sophisticated international and tasty local cuisines. Discover Curaçao’s abundant natural beauty, pristine dive sites and spectacular snorkeling at secluded beaches. Curaçao offers idyllic weather, situated on the outer fringes of the Hurricane Belt.
To learn more about Curaçao please visit curacao.com, call toll free 1.800.328.7222 or download our newest information brochure at curacao.com/brochure