“With IncMan NG, we are now moving into Big Data incident analytics and response,”
Milan, Italy (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
DFLabs, the leader in CyberSecurity Incident and Data Breach Response, just announced a new version of IncMan Suite, the collaborative realtime Incident Management and Data Breach Response Software, adopted by many CSIRTs and SOCs worldwide.
The new version, now called IncMan NG, has over 50 new features, including but not limited to: fully redesigned GUI, big data Incident Analytics and predictive analysis. With IncMan NG, customers are now able to increase their visibility on their security incidents, including; remote system investigation, incident prioritization, and dynamic correlation.
IncMan Suite has now 4 modules, which can run jointly or separately:
- IMAN: for Cyber Security incident and Data Breach collaborative response
- PTK: for Computer and System investigation, both locally and remotely
- DIM: for computer forensics and evidence case management
- CoRM, for IT GRC controls and Risk Management in Incident Response.
With IncMan NG, customers are now able to interact with over 70 third parties and automatically handle artifacts for advanced correlation. In Fact, IncMan NG can automatically correlate Artifacts and IOCs between current and past incidents, in order to support faster incident response and SOC Management, plus predicting similar events. Users are also able to interact with IncMan’s dynamic knowledge base which, in case of incident, can automatically show the users the most appropriate policies and procedures to react to a particular incident.
“With IncMan NG, we are now moving into Big Data incident analytics and response,” stated Dario Forte, Founder and CEO of DFLabs. “In over 2 years of feedback received by our Fortune 1000 customers we are now able to improve the user experience, further automate the IR process and, overall, share artifacts in a secure way and support our customers with threat intelligence feeds and early warnings. “ The platform still keep its modularity and scalability, and now it is even more capable. With an average of 4000 incident handled per quarter by our top customers, we wanted to valorize their informations with our new big data architecture.
New main features are:
1) Automated Incident Artifact correlation based upon IODEF, STIX, VERIS, OpenIOC
2) SOC Process and Incident Management support with alerting and advanced workflow routing.
3) Advanced analytics for Incident and Computer Investigations
4) Automated Forensic and evidence case management, including e-discovery.
5) Proactive Incident and Artifact Visualization.
6) Full scalability and Mobile Apps.
Customers will be also able to subscribe DFLabs Response Community, where anonymized artifacts and knowledge base will support them with their Incident and Data Breach response process. Company’s Professional Services are also able to investigate breaches and artifacts, supporting customers in their mitigation and reaction tasks.
DFLabs IncMan is provided as a modular virtual or HW appliance, fully clientless, scalable and cloud ready for Enterprises, End users and Security Service Providers.
More infos can be found on the DFLabs IncMan Website.