You shouldn't have to pay more money, rewrite code, or reconfigure your software just because the world is getting faster. Our technology and our business model help people build systems that grow and adapt automatically.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 04, 2014
Data Expedition, Inc.,® creators of the patented high-performance MTP™/IP data transport technology, are set to announce product and company developments at the NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) 2014 trade show.
Data Expedition, Inc.'s NAB 2014 line up of new and upgraded products and partnered offerings include:
MTP 4.0: Taking performance optimization beyond the network, to the storage, CPU, and operating system.
- Simple 10 Gig Deployment: MTP 4.0 automates much of the I/O optimization needed for 10 gig infrastructure, making it faster and easier to fill 10 gigabit pipes.
- Adaptive Storage Optimization: Keeps data flowing to Network Attached Storage even under extreme loads.
- High-Speed Encryption: Multicore AES encryption fills a gigabit pipe with just 2 CPU cores, and 10 gigabit pipes with just a few cores more.
AWS: New availability options for ExpeDat™ high-performance file transfer software in the Amazon Cloud.
- ExpeDat S3 Gateway Hourly: Free Trials now available in the AWS Marketplace for the fastest and most cost-effective way to upload data to S3. With subscriptions by the hour or by the month, data can be pushed into S3 at up to 700 megabits per second for as little as 0.6 cents per gigabyte.
- ExpeDat Bring Your Own License: Install ExpeDat on any EC2 instance, including public facing Elastic IP instances, for the fastest AWS data transfers at a fixed cost.
Partners at NAB: News and products from DEI® partners who have discovered how easy the DEI products, technology, and team are to work with.
- Front Porch Digital (SU4302, SU4405): The global leader in cloud-based content storage management (CSM) solutions, has integrated DEI's ExpeDat application into their DIVArchive solution, as well as their newly released LYNXdr product for Disaster Recover in the Cloud.
- Amagi Media Labs (SU8825): With ExpeDat, channel partners are able to quickly deliver media into Amagi's cloud-based content management system. Set-top boxes then pull videos on demand using ExpeDat to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
- ReelData (SL15411): ReelData is a Hollywood-based integrator serving the M&E vertical with decades of television and post-production, and database software design experience. Data Expedition, Inc. recently partnered with ReelData as a value-added reseller.
- Amazon Web Services (SL9016): ExpeDat is widely used within the Amazon cloud with customers bringing their own licenses for use on AWS' platform, and for purchase directly through the AWS Marketplace. Marketplace representatives will be available in the AWS booth to discuss your high-performance data transfer needs.
Pricing: Data Expedition, Inc. reaffirms its commitment to providing the most sensible and cost-effective pricing in the high-performance data transfer industry.
- ExpeDat file transfer software pricing starts at $3,000 (USD) for a perpetual license. There is no charge based on bandwidth. The same software provides optimal performance on any path without the need to pre-configure or tune the speed.
- Multiple client options for one price: GUI, command-line, drag-and-drop uploader, web integration, and an enterprise-wide client license are all included. Distribute clients to internal/external customers and contributors with no per-seat charges. ExpeDat represents the lowest TCO in high-performance file transfer.
- Easy integration without cutting into margins: With only 1 UDP port to open, a thin client and server model (total package less than 5MB), no TCP, Cygwin, or Java dependencies, and the broadest OS/platform support (Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, HP-UX, and AIX), many integration opportunities can be accomplished with off-the-shelf ExpeDat, or our many development kits.
"The high-performance transport market is rapidly evolving. It's not just about going faster," said Seth Noble, president and founder at Data Expedition, Inc. "It's about building software and services that can automatically adapt to the exponential changes in data sizes, line speeds, and all the ways people find to communicate. You shouldn't have to pay more money, rewrite code, or reconfigure your software just because the world is getting faster. Our technology and our business model help people build systems that grow and adapt automatically."
Live meetings can be requested for NAB 2014, April 7-10th at this site: http://www.dataexpedition.com/company/request.php.
# # #
About Data Expedition, Inc.®
Data Expedition, Inc.® (DEI®) is the creator of the world's first and only high-performance file transfer software that is completely free of legacy transport bottlenecks and vulnerabilities. Since 2000, DEI has been providing high-performance data transport solutions to the world's largest companies across nearly every industry and continent, including media and entertainment, legal, and oil and gas. The company's patented MTP™/IP technology uses unique flow-control and error recovery algorithms to achieve high network efficiency across all IP networks. Companies using DEI's solutions achieve the fastest, most reliable, and most secure data transport available. More information is available at http://www.dataexpedition.com.