San Fernando Valley, CA (PRWEB) September 07, 2016
Castle Dermatology Institute and San Fernando Valley dermatologist, Dr. Peyman Ghasri, are now offering End of Summer promotions on some of their most popular treatments. For a limited time, patients can take advantage of these treatments at significantly reduced prices.
The End of Summer promotions continue throughout the rest of August and all of September. They include:
- Botox, which is $10 per unit
- Dysport, which is just $3.50 per unit
- Xeomin for $10 per unit plus $100 off of the entire cost of treatment instantly with a pre-paid gift card
- Radiesse for $495 and get a second for just $395, a significant savings from the usual cost of $650 per syringe
- Juvederm for $475 per syringe
- Restylane for $475 per syringe
- Kybella, which is used to reduce the appearance of a double or sagging chin, for $600 per vial
- Voluma, which is used to restore lost volume to cheeks for up to two years, for just $800 per syringe
- Sculptra liquid face lift, which is $350 off of the cost of treatment
- Ultherapy ultrasound skin tightening and lifting, which is $250 off of the cost of treatment
- IPL treatment for $250
- Sclerotherapy for $375
- Fractional CO2 laser treatments for just $1,850, a significant savings from the regular price of $3,500
These offers cannot be combined. Instant savings offers must be registered and completed before Sept. 30, 2016. Some restrictions may apply.
“Although summer is coming to an end, the dangers of sun exposure are not,” Dr. Ghasri’s team said. “Skin cancer screening saves lives.” Dr. Ghasri offers skin cancer screenings and treatments, as well as cosmetic procedures to help his patients keep their skin both healthy and attractive. He offers comprehensive skin care, which includes acne treatments and treatments for rosacea, moles, warts, eczema, and Botox for migraines.
About Dr. Peyman Ghasri
Dr. Ghasri is a graduate of UCLA and UC Irvine School of Medicine. He has received training in both plastic and general surgery, and is an avid researcher who has lectured both nationally and internationally. His research has been published in a variety of peer-reviewed journals and presented at the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. He is a member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery, a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.