"DesignPoint’s Technology Days are daylong educational events created for designers, engineers and their management to learn how to streamline product development." - John Cioffi, CEO, DesignPoint Solutions
Clark, New Jersey (PRWEB) June 04, 2015
DesignPoint Solutions, a leading provider of complete solutions for product design, engineering, and manufacturing in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, will be hosting its annual Technology Days. DesignPoint’s Technology Days are daylong educational events created for designers, engineers, and their management to learn how to streamline product development. DesignPoint is a value added reseller for SOLIDWORKS 3D design products and 3D Systems rapid prototyping/3D printers.
The backdrop of this year’s Technology Days will be Engineering 4.0 (click here for infographic), a new paradigm from SOLIDWORKS that leverages and integrates technology, data and people to be more competitive with product design.
Topics to be covered include:
- Design Collaboration: See a platform that enables innovation in a collaborative, interactive environment that engages any stakeholder.
- Data and Process Management: Control processes and data, better enable design re-use, and implement better workflows between people.
- Reduce 2D Drawings: Learn how to reduce or even eliminate the time-consuming process of producing 2D drawings with model-based design.
- Simulation: Integrate flow and structural analysis easily into the design flow – don’t over-engineer “just to be sure”.
- Technical Documentation: Automate the creation of technical documentation including inspection documents.
Sessions will be presented by highly qualified DesignPoint application engineers, SOLIDWORKS engineers, and DesignPoint customers. Click here for the agenda.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is appropriate for designers, engineers and managers who are involved with product development – from ideation to production – and would like to learn more about the product development platform that SOLIDWORKS offers.
The event will also be an excellent opportunity to meet the DesignPoint team. Their mission is to enable engineers and product designers to realize their product development goals by delivering the right technology and expertise.
Seminars will be offered on the following dates: June 9 in Lancaster, Penn.; June 10 in Garwood, New Jersey; July 22 in Bloomsburg, Penn. Register for DesignPoint’s Technology Days at: http://go.design-point.com/TechnologyDays2015.
DesignPoint provides the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states with complete solutions for product design, engineering, and manufacturing. With a qualified team of experienced professionals, DesignPoint Solutions offers comprehensive sales, support, and training for the full line of both SOLIDWORKS 3D design products and 3D Systems rapid prototyping/3D printers. Offices are located in Lancaster, Pa.; Philadelphia, Pa.; Clark, N.J.; and Pikesville, Md. For more information, please visit: http://www.design-point.com