The stand's 24-inch square base is just the right size to provide a stable tip-resistant platform, while also allowing customers to easily walk right up and place their produce in the scale’s hanging pan for weighing.
Webb City, MO (PRWEB) November 06, 2015
DETECTO’s USA-made free-standing hanging scale stand is easily accessible for customers to weigh their produce. This 72-inch-high portable stand with built-in wheels features a durable white powder-coated paint finish, tough steel construction, eyelet bolt to attach a hanging scale (scale sold separately), and a sturdy heavy-duty base. The HS-STAND is ideal for farmer’s markets, grocery stores, produce stands, or even clinical autopsy weighing.
For use with foodservice or autopsy hanging scales with a 40-lb capacity or less, the HS-STAND portable scale stand serves as a solid, sturdy support for free-standing weighing. The 24-inch square base is just the right size to provide a stable tip-resistant platform, while also allowing customers to easily walk right up and place their produce in the scale’s hanging pan for weighing. The stand allows the scale to comfortably hang above a work table or display case, but still remain within reach for convenient measurements. DETECTO manufactures a wide variety of both digital and dial scales compatible with the HS-STAND. Made in America.
- For use with most DETECTO MCS, HSDC, SCS30, and T3530 scales
- 72-inch height for convenient access and display of weight
- USA-made quality
- Hanging scales attach within seconds
- 24 x 24-inch square base
- Durable mild steel frame powder-coat painted white
- Sturdy 27-lb weight for ample support
- Two integral wheels for rolling transport
- Eyelet bolt included to quickly attach hanging scales
- Ships UPS (3 pieces for easy assembly)
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870 USA