LinkedIn is full of gems. I find great opportunities all the time when I'm on their site. You get out of it what you put into it, truly.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) August 29, 2016
Evan Weber, Founder and CEO of digital marketing agency Experience Advertising, Inc. and conference circuit speaker on Internet marketing and advertising topics, has exceeded 16,000 professional connections on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world’s largest business-oriented social network. Experience Advertising is a digital marketing agency that implements and manages Internet advertising campaigns, digital marketing strategies, and social media marketing programs for corporations of all sizes. Evan has been in the e-commerce industry since 1997 with the launch of his first online auction website and began actively using LinkedIn shortly after they launched in 2003.
Founded in 2003, http://LinkedIn.com connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 400 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe. LinkedIn was sold to Microsoft in 2016 for 26 billion dollars.
Weber stated, “I consider reaching 16,000 connections on LinkedIn a major social networking milestone. I began using LinkedIn right after it was launched because I saw the potential it held to build a vast portfolio of connections with automated tools. I have been adding connections for years by sending invites proactively and accepting invites sent to me. LinkedIn has wonderful invite tools for building connections and they should be used as frequently as possible in my opinion to grow your connections. Once you connect with someone, you can open a dialogue with them about working together in some capacity. LinkedIn acts as my online ‘Rolodex’, as well as a great way for people to find my profile that may be looking for my type of marketing agency, or someone with my work history for a project. You truly get out of it what you put into it, and you never know what you will get out of it. So when you get something unexpected from LinkedIn it's exciting! You can also advertise in the B to B industry through LinkedIn which is in my opinion the best part about the entire platform.”
Over the last 9.5 years, Weber’s digital marketing agency Experience Advertising has become one of top Internet marketing agencies in the e-commerce space. Experience Advertising provides an array of essential e-commerce advertising strategies and digital marketing management services for companies of all sizes including the following:
- Managing Affiliate Programs and Customer Referral Programs
- Affiliate Recruiting Projects for all Industries
- Social Media Management
- LinkedIn Advertising Management
- Facebook Advertising Management
- Twitter Advertising Management
- Website Visitor Retargeting Ads
- PPC Search Engine Advertising (Google Adwords and Bing Ads) - SEM
- Content Marketing; Online PR; Native Advertising
- SEO Youtube Videos; Spokesperson Videos for Website and SEO
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization - CRO
- Customer Loyalty and Retention Strategies
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
- Email Newsletters for Customers, Members, and Affiliates
- Website Design and Development - Mobile, Responsive, E-commerce
- Business-to-Business Advertising - (B to B)
- Programmatic Display Advertising - RTB Media Buying - Native Ads
- Overall Digital Marketing Consulting
- Social Media Marketing Consulting
- E-commerce Revenue Growth Consulting
If you would like to connect with Evan on LinkedIn, you can visit his LinkedIn Profile here:
For more information about Experience Advertising, visit: http://www.experienceadvertising.com.