Network with Union Fenosa Distribucion, Scottish Power, SSE, Alliander, UK Power Networks, Electricity North West, Verdantix and more at Distribution Automation Europe
SMi's 4th annual Distribution Automation Europe conference will set out how to accommodate the impact of renewables growth and improve communication system architecture to increase the reliability and efficiency of future networks. Deploying a smart distribution network is a critical goal for utilities to help manage electricity needs by making grids more efficient, reliable, and secure and reducing carbon emissions - next generation hardware and software for DA gives utilities many more options in meeting these goals.
London (PRWEB UK) 6 July 2014
SMi's 4th annual Distribution Automation Europe conference, taking place on 29-30 September 2014 in London, will provide the ideal platform to address industry challenges and identify solutions for advanced distribution management. The two-day programme will detail how to build a target architecture that supports Distribution Automation today as well as being prepared for future processes with presentations and case studies from an array of utilities at the forefront of innovation including Union Fenosa Distribucion, Scottish Power Energy Networks, Alliander, UK Power Networks, E.ON Innovation Center Distribution, Scottish and Southern Power Distribution and Electricity North West.
Speaker Panel includes:
- David Trebolle, Active Management, Network and Control and Advanced Applications, Union Fenosa Distribucion
- Stuart Neumann, Director, Advisory Services, Verdantix
- John Kirkwood, Automation NCP Manager, Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Bas Mulder, Senior Consultant, Operational Excellence, DNV GL - Energy
- Pavla Mandatova, Advisor, Eurelectric
- Furong Li, EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow, University of Bath
- Stewart Reid, Future Network Policy Manager, Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution
- Frans Campfens, Senior Business Architect, Asset Management, Alliander
- Robin Hagemans, Manager Innovations & Livelab, Alliander
- Tim Manandhar, Low Carbon Solutions Design Manager, UK Power Networks
- Kevin Hoban, Future Networks Project Manager, Electricity North West
- Damien Coyle, Future Networks Engineer, Electricity North West
To view the full speaker line-up and complete conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014distribution-automation18.asp.
Plus, don't miss the post-conference workshop taking place on 1st October 2014:
From Big Data to Smart Data - Using signal, image and statistical processing techniques to extract value from Smart Grid and Smart Metering data | Led by Furong Li, EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow, University of Bath | 08.30-12.30