Global Distribution Automation market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67 percent over the period 2013-2018.
London, Southwark (PRWEB UK) 31 May 2014
Analysts forecast the Global Distribution Automation market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to optimize distribution loss. The Global Distribution Automation market has also been witnessing the increase in mergers and acquisitions. However, the lack of product differentiation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
(Source: PR Newswire, Global Distribution Automation Market 2014-2018, 2014)
Union Fenosa Distribucion will be speaking at this year's Distribution Automation Europe conference as a chair and to provide a keynote address on the new role of DSOs. Highlights from the presentation entitled: The new role of DSOs: IT and regulatory framework as key enablers, will include:
- The smart grid process
- The new role of DSOs
- Flexibility and active system management
- The new era of IT and control systems
SMi's 4th annual conference will enable delegates to meet and network with utilities and gather information. Hear about the most up to date topics to help you with your day to day activities and challenges with Union Fenosa Distribucion, Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution, EURELECTRIC, Union of the Electricity Industry, Scottish Power Energy Networks plus many more. The conference will cover a range of latest topics on self healing grids, technology platforms, and synchronizing platforms for robust smart grid communication.
Key Speakers Include:
- David Trebolle, Active Management, Network and Control and Advanced Applications, Union Fenosa Distribucion
- Stuart Neumann, Director, Advisory Services, Verdantix
- John Kirkwood, Automation NCP Manager, Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Bas Mulder, Senior Consultant, Operational Excellence, DNV GL - Energy
- Pavla Mandatova, Advisor, Eurelectric
- Furong Li, EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow, University of Bath
- Stewart Reid, Future Network Policy Manager, Scottish and Southern Energy Power Distribution
- Goran Strbac, Chair, Electrical Energy Systems, Imperial College London
For more information and full programme details, please visit:
Distribution Automation Europe -
Improving communication system architecture to increase the reliability and efficiency of future networks
29-30 September, 2014
Holiday Inn Regents Park Hotel, London, UK
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.