Georgia (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
Real estate can be a wise investment if purchased for the right reasons and at the right time. An over saturated market is not the time to buy a house to flip but it can be the perfect time to get that first starter home that most have been saving for.
Down payment programs are available in Gwinnett, DeKalb and Cobb counties. Some additional cities noted in Georgia are Suwanee, Buford, Lawrenceville, Decatur, Valdosta, Macon, Columbus, Augusta, Kennesaw, Woodstock, East Cobb, Douglasville and Austell.
Down Payment Assistance & Grant Requirements
1. Complete a pre-purchase application. An application is available at downpaymentassistancegeorgia.com.
2. Provide proof of income for all adults over 18 years of age (2 pay stubs from employer)
3. You have not owned a home in the past three years
4. The home that is being purchased must be the primary residence
5. The purchase price of the home cannot exceed the FHA limits for the county
6. Attendance of the Home Development Resources, Inc.’s, First Time Homebuyer workshop is required
7. Maximum home value is $200,000 and was built after 1977
8. Flowery Branch Income Limits:
1 person family of 2 family of 3 family of 4 family of 5 family of 6
Income $21,700 $24,800 $27,900 $31,000 $33,500 $36,000
DPA $5,000 $5,000 $5,000 $5,000 $5,000 $5,000
Income $34,750 $39,700 $44,650 $49,600 $53,600 $57,550
DPA $2,500 $2,500 $2,500 $2,500 $2,500 $2,500
This info is offered totally free as a service to our local community. If you would like to learn more or get qualified for any of these programs, please feel free to contact us.
Please call (888) 860-2166 to check availability in your area.