New ezCheckdraft customers get many benefits by taking drafts over any other echeck solutions.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2016
The latest ezCheckdraft business check writer for Windows and Macintosh customers has been designed specifically to create a draft of the customer's check for deposit into any U.S. bank. Halfpricesoft.com released the latest version to print on both blank check stock and pre-printed checks. The benefits from draft checks outweigh other echeck solutions available.
Benefits to creating drafts include:
- Drafts are treated just like a check a customer gets through the mail.
- Demand drafts have no fees associated with them.
- Check drafts are created on site with no third party processor.
- No merchant account is required to create check drafts.
- Strict ACH regulations published by N.A.C.H.A. do not apply to drafts.
- Any business, including telemarketing, credit repair and others can utilize ezCheckdraft.
“New ezCheckdraft customers get many benefits by taking drafts over any other echeck solutions,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
All types of Businesses can directly benefit from taking checks by phone, fax, and internet. This is the most popular way to take checks from customers, clients, tenants, policyholders, and patients.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Apple Macintosh systems without internet connection. New users can download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software-download.asp
The main features include:
- Available for both Macintosh and Windows computers (sold separately)
- Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
- Support unlimited payers and payees at no additional charge
- Stand alone means no validation for check writing or depositing
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- Unlimited accounts that can be added
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data
Priced at just $59, this check draft software is affordable for any business. To learn more about ezCheckDraft check writing software, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.