Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 24, 2014
By 2013, there were about more than 500 enterprises engaging in the dust-collecting equipment in China, including about 320 related enterprises engaging in the manufacturing of bag-type dust collectors and remaining more than 200 enterprises mainly engaging in the manufacturing of electrostatic precipitators. At the end of 2013, the total output value of bag-type dust collectors in China reached CNY 23.65 billion, accounting for 55.94% of the dust-collecting equipment’s total output value.
China's Major Enterprises of Dust-collecting Equipment included in this study are
- Kelin Environmental Protection Equipment, Inc.
- Zhejiang Feida Environmental Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Longking Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Shengyun Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Savings Environmental Co., Ltd.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportschina.com/china-dust-collecting-equipment-market-report-2014-2018.
Seen from the products, at present, the mainstream equipment in China’s dust-collecting equipment market is mainly concentrated in the three major types of products, namely electrostatic precipitators, bag-type dust collectors and electrostatic & bag composite filter.
As the emission standards and requirements on industries such as thermal power, cement, garbage harmless treatment and steel melting increased, high-temperature soot emission treatment industry is bound to obtain rapid growth, while bag-type dust-collecting technology has excellent performances in efficiency of dust collection, decreasing application cost, as well as its application in large-scale machines has been mature gradually and application scope expanded continuously, thus it tends to develop fast without a doubt.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=4645.
In 2013, China released many policies relating to environmental protection, increasing emission standards and supplying more subsidies for using dust-collecting equipments in coal and electric power enterprises. Many favorable factors accelerate the growth of domestic dust-collecting equipment market. In 2013, the market scale of dust-collecting equipments in China registered CNY 38.897 billion, up 17% year-on-year.
Table of Contents
1. Development Overview for the Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
2. Development of the World Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
3. Environment of China's Machine Tool
4. Development Status Quo of China's Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
5. Competitive Pattern of Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
6. Upstream and Downstream of Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
7. Import and Export Statistics of Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
8. China's Major Enterprises of Dust-collecting Equipment
9. Investment and Development Forecast of China's Dust-collecting Equipment Industry
Explore more reports on Consumer Goods market at http://www.marketreportschina.com/category/energy-power.
Market Reports China is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.