Bestowing authorized distributor status on EarthBend was the next logical progression in what has long proven to be a mutually beneficial relationship.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (PRWEB) October 06, 2014
EarthBend, a premier value-added distributor of business telecommunications and IT solutions, today announced a new distribution partnership with ADTRAN, Inc., a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. The agreement, which gives EarthBend authorized distribution rights to the ADTRAN product portfolio in the United States, enhances the value proposition for channel partners purchasing ADTRAN solutions from EarthBend.
“ADTRAN solutions have been an integral part of EarthBend’s sales portfolio for many years,” said Ryan Donovan, EarthBend's General Manager and VP of Sales and Service. “We are excited to expand our partnership with ADTRAN to now serve as an authorized distributor of its products in the U.S. This new agreement directly benefits our channel partners, and further validates the advantages of working with EarthBend to source all of their customers’ technology solution needs.”
Immediate benefits of the ADTRAN distribution agreement for EarthBend channel partners include:
- Revenue recognition from ADTRAN for all product purchases made through EarthBend, supporting eligibility for ADTRAN partner program benefits;
- Discounted ADTRAN demo equipment, simplifying in-house training and helping to accelerate the sales process;
- Access to ADTRAN deal registration programs, enabling new opportunity protection and competitive pricing discounts;
- Direct engagement with ADTRAN field representatives, delivering expert sales and technical resources;
- Access to ADTRAN sales and engineering certification programs, enhancing solution provider credibility; and
- Direct order shipping from EarthBend, reducing product lead times and improving the customer experience.
“Bestowing authorized distributor status on EarthBend was the next logical progression in what has long proven to be a mutually beneficial relationship,” said Ted Cole, vice president, channel sales, ADTRAN Enterprise Networks Division. “We look forward to expanding our partnership and enjoying the respective dividends a more formal arrangement allows.”
EarthBend has been distributing telephony peripherals and IT solutions to a vast group of telecommunication resellers since 1993. In addition to its North American distribution footprint, EarthBend has been serving clients directly in the Midwest for 32 years. Today, EarthBend serves as an extension of its 3,000 plus customers, providing highly qualified engineers with key certifications from some of the largest voice, data and technology manufacturers in the industry. EarthBend’s offerings are highly scalable, secure, easily managed and optimized to meet evolving customer needs, and with an extreme focus on delivering cost-effective solutions and best-in class customer satisfaction. For more information, please visit http://www.earthbend.com.
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.adtran.com.