Twitter Sweepstakes administrators face a dilemma when picking winners, often forced to draw from a proverbial hat.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) June 16, 2015
Because of their simplicity, ability to increase followers quickly and generate brand loyalty, Twitter Sweepstakes have grown to become a critical component to a smart Twitter marketing strategy. However, Twitter Sweepstakes administrators face a dilemma when picking winners, often forced to essentially draw from a proverbial hat. Further, they have the daunting task of managing participant lists manually, sorting through and filtering out ineligible entrants. This leaves the business or brand exposed to repercussions, should questions be asked about the validity of the winner selection process.
Today, Easypromos, a global leader in social promotions, announced the launch of a new Twitter Sweepstakes Application which provides much-needed support for administrators performing Twitter Sweepstakes based on retweets or followers. The advanced capabilities empower sweepstakes administrators with the ability to set exclusionary rules, manage a blacklist of users, select winners through a random draw with one easy click, and provide a Certificate of Validity to prove impartiality of the selected winner(s) published on Twitter via a customizable link.
“Surprisingly, even with the evolution of social media and digital marketing technology, in most cases the back-end functionality supporting an online sweepstakes is being driven manually.” said Brian McNeil-Smith, managing director of Easypromos North America. “With our new Twitter Sweepstakes App, we have automated the back-end management process, minimizing stress normally placed on administrators, addressing everything from capture of followers and/or retweets to winner selection and communication of verified results, with full transparency to participants.”
Easypromos has also expanded these capabilities to its Facebook Timeline Sweepstakes App which has grown in popularity, experiencing a 30% increase in usage since January. Both Sweepstakes Apps are completely compliant with Twitter and Facebook Sweepstakes rules and conditions.
Key capabilities of the Twitter Sweepstakes App include
- Participant Capture – Sets length of sweepstakes to no more than 7 days to ensure greatest percentage of retweets and/or followers are included on the list.
- Blacklist – Set exclusionary rules which can flag past winners, for example, and be used and modified again for future sweepstakes.
- Certificate of Validity – Ensures winner, backup and reserve winners have been selected randomly by a 3rd party tool.
- Winners Publication Tool – A link to a default page is sent from Easypromos to the administrator and can be customize and share through quick publication buttons. The page includes the link to the Certificate of Validity.
- Test Mode– Before a random draw is administered, administrators can perform a random draw in test mode as many times as they like.
Easypromos will be holding a webcast for persons interested in learning more about the Twitter Sweepstakes App on June 22 at 12:00 pm ET. To register, click here.
Easypromos is a global leader in social promotions offering a self-service, easy-to-use platform to create and manage digital campaigns seamlessly across any social media network or device. Launched in 2010, Easypromos has powered digital campaigns supporting contests, sweepstakes, quizzes, surveys, and more through simple, customizable solutions that are easily shareable for more than 250,000 promotions worldwide. Clients span 50 countries, with promotions running in 24 languages.
Twitter at @Easypromosapp
Members of the media can contact Emily Porro at media(at)easypromosapp(dot)com.