The expertize and willingness of EasyStreet to tailor a solution to our needs was instrumental in improving the user experience and maintaining a reasonable price point for our clients.”
Portland, OR (PRWEB) February 25, 2015
EasyStreet® Inc. has brought to market a new type of cloud computing solution engineered for unrivaled speed and scalability. The EasyStreet Extreme Performance Cloud Computing solution is ideal for situations where access to data has to be quick such as supporting website visitors and data-driven applications. Working with leading products from SanDisk Corporation and Dell Inc., EasyStreet now deploys private clouds with a storage system capable of ten times the performance of a traditional disk system and three times the performance of an all-flash system using the same computing resources. Clients can take advantage of environments that are easy and fast to deploy and are also simpler to maintain. The performance realized with this solution ensures a predictable application response even under heavy utilization.
DealerPeak is one of the first clients to take advantage of this solution and has seen impressive results. DealerPeak supplies solutions to hundreds of automotive dealerships nationwide including the Ron Tonkin Family of Dealerships. The DealerPeak applications provide customer, sales, inventory, and service data to sales staff as well as prospective customers. The workloads and demands on the underlying data during the busiest times are extreme. The ability to deliver a consistent and predictable performance directly translates to a better user experience and customer satisfaction. The EasyStreet solution provided DealerPeak a way to differentiate in a competitive market and do so quickly and cost-effectively.
- Benchmarks have proven the ability to deliver near zero millisecond response time.
- 1,000% more transactions at two and a half times the cost of a traditional disk-based system.
- 300% more transactions at one half the cost of an all-flash system.
- DealerPeak was able to migrate their existing production environment over a weekend, which minimized service disruptions.
- The EasyStreet solution is built on standard products including SanDisk Fusion ioMemory™ PCIe Flash and Dell PowerEdge™ Series Rack Servers.
- EasyStreet is the only Managed Cloud Provider (MCP) in Oregon who can resell SanDisk Fusion ioMemory™ and has a proven track record successfully incorporating these products into mission critical environments.
- EasyStreet offers clients fully managed solutions and expertize including data architecture design, data migration support, maintenance, and performance tuning.
- “EasyStreet has been a trusted partner for years helping us meet our goal of providing better technology solutions at lower costs,” said Dave DeVol, CTO at DealerPeak. “The expertize and willingness of EasyStreet to tailor a solution to our needs was instrumental in improving the user experience and maintaining a reasonable price point for our clients.”
- “We thrive on meeting the various challenges faced by our diverse client base,” said Steve Knipple, CTO and Vice President of Engineering at EasyStreet. “For clients such as DealerPeak, we set out and succeeded in delivering a new performance benchmark without breaking the bank.”
- Details for EasyStreet Extreme Cloud Computing solution (http://easystreet.com/solutions/cloud/extreme-performance-clouds/)
- EasyStreet extreme performance benchmarks (http://easystreet.com/extreme-performance-benchmarks/)
EasyStreet is the always-on, trusted application infrastructure partner for enterprises and software vendors worldwide. EasyStreet has a proven execution methodology bringing together people, technology, and processes to deliver tailored hybrid solutions for mission critical business applications.
Clients including Icebreaker, Learning.com, Lattice Semiconductor, Blount International, Great Western Malting, OCHIN, and New Seasons Market benefit from the ability to increase their business velocity while maximizing return on IT investments and minimizing risks. EasyStreet maintains award-winning, fully managed data centers built on leading technology including Arista, Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft, NetApp, Pure Storage, SanDisk, SolarWinds, Veeam, and VMWare.
For more information, please visit easystreet.com.