EasyStreet is a trusted partner for New Seasons Market's mission critical IT infrastructure.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
EasyStreet® Inc. announced that New Seasons Market relies on EasyStreet to ensure their mission critical applications remain operational even in the event services are impacted in Oregon. New Seasons is a leader in the grocery industry, known for its promotion of a healthy regional food system and is the first grocer in the world to become a certified B Corporation. EasyStreet provided the necessary expertize to engineer, deploy, and maintain the right solution to ensure data protection and replication between data centers in Portland and Phoenix, Ariz. New Seasons benefits from having the peace of mind knowing the applications they rely on to run their business, from databases and accounting to product and inventory systems, will always remain operational. New Seasons places a major emphasis on being green, EasyStreet’s proven and recognized efforts to maintain sustainable business practices played an important role in the decision-making process.
- New Seasons has been an EasyStreet client since 2012 using colocation services in the Portland metro area.
- New Seasons added a geo-distant disaster recovery solution between EasyStreet data centers in Beaverton, where the production environment is maintained, and Phoenix. This added backup location can be used for production in the event of longer-term challenges in the Portland area.
- EasyStreet provides 24x7x365 technical support including monitoring of the New Seasons infrastructure and connectivity services in both locations.
- New Seasons is a certified B Corporation - recognizing companies that meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. For more information click here.
- “EasyStreet was able to strengthen our strategic relationship by delivering a personalized experience. EasyStreet is a trusted partner for our mission critical IT infrastructure and rather than have us piece something together ourselves, they provided the expertise,” said Sean Teisher, Director of Information Technology for New Seasons. “Their team helped cover the encapsulation and network bridging so we were able to create a DR environment outside of the Portland area, This gives us an added element of protection should a disaster strike the region. We are also thrilled with the fact that EasyStreet is committed to green practices.”
- “The increasing reliance on complex business management software, exponentially growing data volumes, and regulatory compliance, even small, short-term disruptions can result in significant business losses,” said Jon Thomsen, Chief Executive Officer at EasyStreet. “The key to Disaster Recovery is prevention and New Seasons is mitigating the risk of important data loss while facilitating business continuity through a well thought out and executed back-up strategy.”
EasyStreet is the always-on, trusted application infrastructure partner for enterprises and software vendors worldwide. EasyStreet has a proven execution methodology bringing together people, technology, and processes to deliver tailored solutions for mission critical business applications.
Clients including Icebreaker, Learning.com, Lattice Semiconductor, Blount International, Great Western Malting, and Oregon Health Network benefit from the ability to increase their business velocity while maximizing IT investments and minimizing risks. EasyStreet maintains award-winning, fully managed data centers built on leading technology including Arista, Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp, Pure Storage, SolarWinds, Veeam, and VMWare.
For more information, please visit easystreet.com.
About New Seasons Market
Founded in 2000, New Seasons Market is a leader in the grocery industry, and the first grocer in the world to become a certified B Corporation, which recognizes businesses that place as much value on taking care of their staff, the community, and the environment as they do on growing and operating their business. Giving back to the community is a core value and part of New Seasons Market’s culture, demonstrated by the company’s commitment to giving 10 percent of its after-tax profits to hundreds of nonprofit organizations that work to end hunger, educate youth, and protect the environment. In 2013 alone, the company provided over 1,100 donations to local nonprofits and community organizations. With nearly 2,700 employees, the independently owned grocery operates 13 stores in the Portland-Vancouver area, and is one of the Portland area’s largest private employers. Four additional stores are scheduled to open between fall 2014 and fall 2015. Learn more at newseasonsmarket.com.