EasyStreet Appoints Chief Marketing Officer to Drive National and Global Marketing Campaigns
Industry veteran brings marketing expertise to data center and managed cloud service provider
Portland, OR (PRWEB) July 28, 2014
EasyStreet® Inc. announced John Trembley as Chief Marketing Officer who will oversee the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans. Trembley brings a wealth of marketing experience to EasyStreet’s growing team and customer base, having served in executive roles at Netformx, Xeround, Oracle, TimesTen, and Electric Lightwave. Trembley specializes in developing go-to-market plans, which generate revenue growth and market penetration into new industry segments and geographies.
- John Trembley has over 20 years of marketing and technology experience having worked for service providers, solution integrators, and software vendors worldwide.
- Most recently, Trembley was Vice President of Marketing at Netformx where he led and executed all marketing and product management activities reaching clients in over 144 countries.
- Trembley’s experience includes a deep understanding of networking, telecommunications, data centers, virtualization, data management, unified communications, and business intelligence.
- EasyStreet has seen a growth in national and international clients as the demand for fully managed cloud solutions and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) grows, prompting the need for a stronger marketing presence outside of the Portland market.
- “EasyStreet is a remarkable company proudly serving well-known and innovative enterprise and SaaS clients. Our main marketing objectives are to more accurately tell our story while extending our brand and ability to execute beyond our traditional markets,” said Jon Thomsen, Chief Executive Officer at EasyStreet. ”With the addition of John as EasyStreet’s first CMO, we have the experienced team in place to grow our business even faster.”
- “The demand for truly innovative data center and cloud solutions is increasing as enterprises and software vendors look for better-suited IT infrastructures to run their mission critical applications,” said Trembley. ”EasyStreet has a stellar reputation and track record delivering tailored solutions to a wide variety of clients. I am thrilled to be part of this company and its continued success.”
EasyStreet is the always-on, trusted application infrastructure partner for enterprises and software vendors worldwide. EasyStreet has a proven execution methodology bringing together people, technology, and processes to deliver tailored solutions for mission critical business applications.
Clients including Icebreaker, Learning.com, Lattice Semiconductor, Blount International, Great Western Malting, and Oregon Health Network benefit from the ability to increase their business velocity while maximizing IT investments and minimizing risks. EasyStreet maintains award-winning, fully managed data centers built on leading technology including Arista, Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp, Pure Storage, SolarWinds, Veeam, and VMWare.
For more information, please visit easystreet.com.