The “Effects Of Soda You Should Care About” report penned by Martin Lee indicates some positive and side effects of soda consumption on nutrition and health.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
“Effects Of Soda You Should Care About,” a new report created by Martin Lee on the site HealthReviewCenter.com shows positive and side effects of soda consumption on health and nutrition, and detailed instructions on how to use it properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover potential health risks of soda such as:
- Soda can boost the risk of stroke.
- Diet and regular sodas may cause kidney damage, obesity, and certain cancers.
- Drinking too much soda can increase the risk of high blood pressure.
- Soda contains an amount of sugar that can skyrocket the blood sugar and cause an insulin reaction in the body.
- It is packed with phosphoric acid that impedes the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
- Drinking excessive soda will increase the risk of getting osteoporosis, cavities, gum diseases, and bone softening.
In the second part of this article, Martin Lee reveals to readers 5 reasons to avoid drinking soda such as:
- Soda can be packed with chemicals like fluoride, chlorine, and traces of heavy metals.
- Soda water can block nutrient absorption.
- Soda water is linked to health problems including multiple sclerosis, seizures, diabetes, brain tumors, and emotional disorders.
- Diet soda also increases the risk of metabolic syndrome that causes belly fat, raised cholesterol, and high blood sugar.
- Soda contains caffeine that can cause certain cancers, irregular heartbeat, breast lumps, and other problems.
In the final part of the “Effects Of Soda You Should Care About” report, people will find some health benefits of drinking soda. The author indicates that some types of soda can help relieve stomach problems involving indigestion or nausea. The writer also uncovers that drinking soda moderately can help treat constipation in some people. In addition, soda is good for hydration as well as water and other beverages. It also helps decrease overall food consumption.
Jody Gonzales from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Effects Of Soda You Should Care About is a good report that helps readers understand more about soda and its effects on health. In this report, the author points out that diet soda can be bad for people’s kidneys, and increase the risk of kidney decline. Kidney function will decline when people drink more than 2 cups of soda a day.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Effects Of Soda You Should Care About” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/effects-of-soda/
About Martin Lee: Martin Lee is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Martin Lee provides people with a collection of articles on positive and negative effects of soda consumption on nutrition and health. People could send their feedbacks to Martin Lee on any digital product via email.