Rapid growth in ageing population expected to drive demand over the forecast period
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
The global market for egg phosphatidylcholine is expected to reach USD 12.2 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Egg phosphatidylcholine demand is expected to rise on account of its choline content which is an essential nutrient in daily diet. In addition, increasing occurrence of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and memory loss for population aged over 65 years is expected to trigger the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine in their treatment.
Dietetic supplements was the largest application segment accounting for USD 5.7 million of egg phosphatidylcholine market revenue in 2013. Increasing awareness regarding consumption of food with high nutritional content is expected to boost the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine over the forecast period. Egg phosphatidylcholine is also used in pharmaceutical applications and accounted for over USD 1.2 million of market revenue in 2013.
The report “Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market Analysis By Application (Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplements) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/egg-phosphatidylcholine-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/egg-phosphatidylcholine-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Dietary supplements was the fastest growing application segment in the egg phosphatidylcholine market, at an estimated CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Cosmetics was the second largest application segment for egg phosphatidylcholine, with market revenue expected to exceed USD 2.1 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2020. The dominance of cosmetics in the market can be attributed to increasing concerns regarding health and hygiene coupled with changing environmental patterns. In addition, increasing awareness in the youth regarding use of cosmetic products on the basis of quality is expected to further augment the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine.
- Europe was the largest market for egg phosphatidylcholine, with revenue USD 2.9 million in 2013 owing to existence of a strong market for cosmetics due to high consumer awareness. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 10.2% from 2014 to 2020 due to increasing demand from various application markets.
- Key companies in the market include Nutrasal Inc, Avanti Polar Lipids Inc, Lipoid, Natural Factors, Kewpie Corporation, NOF America Corporation, and Jena Bioscience GmbH.
Browse All Reports of This Category From Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/nutraceuticals-functional-foods-and-dietary-supplements
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global egg phosphatidylcholine market on the basis of application and region:
- Egg Phosphatidylcholine Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Dietetic Supplements
- Egg Phosphatidylcholine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Ongoing Reports From Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Animal Feed Additives Market Analysis By Product (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Amino Acids, Acidifiers, Feed Enzymes and Antioxidants), By Livestock (Pork, Sea Food, Poultry and Cattle) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/animal-feed-additives-market
The global market for animal feed additives is expected to reach USD 19.54 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing protein demand, especially in Asia Pacific and Latin America, is expected to be a key driver for additive demand over the next six years.
Animal Feed Organic Trace Minerals Market Analysis By Product (Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/animal-feed-organic-trace-minerals-industry
The global market for animal feed organic trace minerals is expected to reach USD 624.6 Million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Higher bioavailability or organic trace minerals in animals as compared to inorganic counterparts is expected to be a key driver for the market over the next six years. In addition, growing regulatory concerns regarding the hazardous effects of unabsorbed inorganic minerals is expected to further augment the demand for organic counterparts.