EMA’s Vendor Vision report provides a concise list of the leading security Visionaries that are worthy of a booth visit.
BOULDER, Colo. (PRWEB) May 11, 2022
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced the release of its first Vendor Vision report. Based on criteria identified by Christopher Steffen, CISSP, CISA, and managing research director covering security and risk management at EMA, and Ken Buckler, research director covering security and risk management at EMA, this report highlights the top ten preeminent security companies in their respective categories exhibiting during the 2022 RSA Conference at San Francisco’s Moscone Center from June 6 through 9.
The following companies are named a Visionary in EMA’s Vendor Vision report for the 2022 RSA Conference:
- Appgate | Network Security | Moscone South Expo Booth 0345
- Axonius | Cybersecurity Asset Management, CAASM | Moscone South Expo Booth 0943
- Coalfire | Application Security | Presenting on June 9
- CyberGRX | Third-Party Cyber-Risk Management | Moscone South Expo Booth 3424
- F5 | Application Security, Fraud & Risk | Moscone North Expo Booth 5771
- Horizon3.ai | Network Security | Moscone North Expo Booth 4402
- IBM | Threat, SOAR, Data Security, Identity & Access Management, Fraud, Security Services | Moscone North Expo Booth 5759
- Infosec Institute | Security Education and Skills Development | Moscone South Expo Booth 3324
- Lumu | Network Detection and Response, SOC Operations | Moscone North Expo Booth 4315
- Yubico | Identity and Access Management |Moscone South Expo Booth 3300
This is the inaugural year of EMA’s Vendor Vision report, which will be produced for other major conferences in the future. Designed to assist conference attendees, the Vendor Vision report is a roadmap that enables one to easily find the leading vendors and solutions at an event. According to the RSA Conference, over 350 vendors are exhibiting at this year’s conference, and navigating the show floor without some guidance can result in missing some of the leading vendors.
“Now that conferences are in-person again, it is more important than ever for attendees to prioritize their time and energy at a show,” said Steffen. “EMA’s Vendor Vision report provides a concise list of the leading security Visionaries that are worthy of a booth visit.”
An overview of the top ten Visionaries is available in the “EMA Vendor Vision 2022” report.
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help their clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals, and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com.