We’ve sliced our website into 10 critical IT areas. Corresponding graphics make it easy for a potential customer to quickly retrieve the information needed to solve problems and enable their businesses to run more smoothly.
Hoboken, New Jersey and New York City, NY (PRWEB) November 19, 2013
Quickly getting information on common IT problems is at the center of the new eMazzanti Technologies website located at http://www.emazzanti.net. Further, the responsive web design represents the current trend in websites which makes them viewable on any device regardless of its size; smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Crisp, intuitive graphics deliver the solutions and resources many businesses may find useful to drive revenue, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Especially helpful to eMazzanti customers is an all-encompassing client portal that contains all of the client resources in a single easy-to-understand interface also available on any and all devices. To make getting IT assistance even easier, users can just click on "Client Help" button on top of eMazzanti website screen.
"We’ve sliced our website into 10 critical IT areas," says Jennifer Mazzanti, president. "Corresponding graphics make it easy for a potential customer to quickly retrieve the information needed to solve problems and enable their businesses to run more smoothly."
Ten High-Value IT Services
The eMazzanti website focuses on the ten top IT areas most businesses care about: IT Network and Security, Virus Protection, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Video Security, Mobile Workforce Solutions, Cloud Computing, Email Implementation and Maintenance, Managed Print Services, Video Conferencing and Office Relocation.
eMazzanti offers comprehensive IT security, IT support, IT implementation and IT maintenance for one flat fee per asset per month. Solutions are designed with tight budgets in mind by efficiently leveraging existing hardware and software investments. With eMazzanti’s focused, personalized solutions and service business benefit from:
- 24-hour monitoring and management
- Network design and implementation
- Network assessment and optimization
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network migration
- Server and file restoration
- IT outsourcing
- IT managed services
- Virus and spyware protection
- Onsite and remote IT management
- Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS support.
- Monthly diagnostics: proactive and reactive network maintenance
No matter the network size or level of email traffic, eMazzanti has the expertise to help customers reduce spam, and protect against viruses, spyware and phishing threats. Services include:
- 24-hour system administration, monitoring and management
- Email hosting and backup
- Managed hosting services
- Hosting and co-location services
- Email spam and virus protection
- Virus removal
- Network compliance support
The eMazzanti business continuity planning and disaster recovery expertise allows customers to easily boost their organization’s ability to recover from a disaster or unexpected event and quickly resume operations. eMazzanti supports customers at every stage, including:
- Planning, and training
- Establishment and monitoring of key metrics including the time is takes a system to be up and running in the face of a disaster
- Creating a DR committee and assigning an auditor
- Proper documentation
- Enhanced data backup, storage and recovery
- Recovery of Microsoft Exchange, Windows, SQL, and file servers
- Offsite data and system replication
- Cloud and hybrid cloud storage and recovery solutions
- Expertise in Storage Area Network (SAN) technology
- Security, document, change and audit management
According to Mazzanti, "Our IT firm delivers safe and secure cloud implementation, cloud migration and cloud management services. We offer virtually limitless computing, storage and network services that can be scale dynamically, all at reduced costs." eMazzanti expertise includes:
- Rapid deployment to the cloud
- Office 365 implementation and migration
- Microsoft SharePoint implementation
- System integration and process integration
- Workflow automation support
- Business continuity and disaster planning
- Reputation-based technologies
eMazzanti IT experts can provide secure, anywhere/anytime access to a network and individual desktop files. eMazzanti’s comprehensive mobile solutions include:
- Mobile workforce planning
- Enterprise mobile workforce solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 for your mobile workforce
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM mobile solutions
- Secure Remote Access Solutions
For a complete details of eMazzanti high-value IT services on its new, "responsive" website, go to: http://www.emazzanti.net.
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies’ team of trained, certified experts provide 24x7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. Flexible support plans range from fixed-fee, around-the-clock network management where eMazzanti functions as an extension of a businesses’ IT staff to a custom-solution provided on an as-needed basis. eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft's 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year, a four-time recipient of WatchGuard's Partner of the Year and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here. More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.