DQE-On-Demand has released a new look and additional features that provide enhanced functionality Emergency Preparedness Program Administrators and their emergency management staff.
Fishers, Indiana (PRWEB) January 13, 2016
With disaster events in the news every day, the necessity of keeping hospital staff up to date with emergency preparedness training is more important than ever. DQE-On-Demand eLearning for Healthcare Preparedness eliminates many obstacles to keeping a well-trained staff by providing online learning to students 24 hours a day, seven days a week. DQE-On-Demand uses engaging animation and professional audio to teach hospital emergency preparedness procedures and skills clearly and effectively. Now, DQE-On-Demand has released a new look and additional features that provide enhanced functionality to Emergency Preparedness Program Administrators and their emergency management staff.
DQE-On-Demand new features include:
- A clean new design with easy, fast navigation.
- Availability on mobile devices, providing even more ways to learn.
- Used seats don’t expire. Don’t worry about your seats expiring before you’ve had a chance to use them.
- A new dashboard displaying progress, preparedness news headlines, and facility bulletins.
- Updated course content with the latest standards and best practices for Decontamination, Evacuation, and Hospital Incident Command (HICS).
- A student self-enrollment feature that saves administrative time.
- Quick and easy progress reports that are simple to export.
- New reference material for enhanced learning opportunities.
- An Upload Zone to store important emergency management documents in a central location.
To learn more about how DQE-On-Demand can assist healthcare facilities with their emergency preparedness goals, go to http://www.dqeready.com/DQE-On-Demand.
Headquartered in Fishers, Indiana, DQE, Inc. supplies healthcare facilities with the training, equipment, planning, and support to manage all-hazard events. Over 500 hospitals, across six countries, have come to trust DQE as a leader in hospital emergency management solutions. For additional information and to learn more about DQE and its family of products and services, visit http://www.dqeready.com.