Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
This report provides:
- An overview of global insulin drugs and delivery in pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets with classification and usage in diabetes types.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Discussion of the market segmented by insulin syringes and vials, and insulin pens and insulin pumps.
- Evaluation of emerging technologies in the insulin drug and delivery field that have potential in the diabetes market, with improved glucose control, along with improved and well-accepted newer delivery methods.
- Patent identifications for insulin as a drug, along with its delivery methods.
- This study is to provide an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global market for emerging insulin drugs and delivery technologies. The fundamental objective is to present a comprehensive analysis and identify the future direction of insulin drugs and delivery devices as important tools in treating diabetes with well-tolerated delivery devices.
- This report explores present and future strategies within the insulin drug and delivery market, which includes syringes, pumps, pens and many newer methods. The market’s improvisation, setbacks and needs are also discussed. The classifications, comparisons and usage of different insulin types and devices are presented as well.
- A detailed analysis of insulin drugs and delivery industry structure has been conducted. Revenues are broken down by type, as well as by region. Sales figures are estimated for the five-year period from 2013 through 2018.
- Applications for insulin drugs and delivery are also discussed in a separate section, with emphasis on their usage in treating different types of diabetes. The report also covers significant patents and their allotments in each category.
Reasons for Doing this Study
- The emerging technologies in the insulin drug and delivery field have potential in the diabetes market, with improved glucose control, along with improved and well-accepted newer delivery methods. Modern industries and research institutes have begun to explore newer method for diabetes control in adults and juveniles, leading to a steady market for these technologies.
- Research and development (R&D) spending, increasing competition, patent expiries and emerging technologies are guiding this to a new direction. The new advancements, new product launches, and increased awareness and early detection of the disease have influenced the market to grow in the foreseeable future. This study looks at many of the systems affected by these factors.
- Companies’ acquisition strategies and collaborations are covered in this report. This study also discusses the strength and weaknesses of each technology type in light of the new technologies, growing competition and changing customer needs.
Contributions of the Study and for Whom
This study contributes to the areas of market growth for insulin drug and delivery manufacturers and users. It will be of interest to pharmaceutical biotechnical companies, research institutes, hospitals and physicians.
Scope of the Study
- The scope of this study encompasses insulin drugs and delivery in pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets with its classification and its usage in diabetes types. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, as well as its regulatory environment, technology and market share. The markets, such as type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes, are analyzed for the years 2011 and 2012. The markets are projected through the end of 2013 and for a five-year period until 2018.
- The market is also segmented by insulin syringes and vials, insulin pens and insulin pumps. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The study also includes the patent identifications for insulin as a drug, along with its deliveries.
- The emerging markets for insulin drug and delivery include India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Both primary and secondary research methodologies were used in the preparation of this study. This research conducted a comprehensive literature search, which included technical newsletters and journals, as well as many other sources. Data were collected through interviews and correspondence with manufacturers of enzyme inhibitors technical experts. Projections were based on estimates such as the current number of end users, potential end users, mergers and acquisitions, and market trends.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=111111.
Browse more reports on Diseases & Treatment Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/.) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.