Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 15, 2014
The Belgian social security system covers a large proportion of the population, and plays a significant role in the country’s employee benefits market. However, the recent debt crisis in European Union (EU) member states had an adverse impact on the employee benefits market. The Belgian government has had to tackle economic imbalances and rising unemployment over the past few years, and the private benefits market has been affected by the sovereign debt crisis. Both the state and private benefits markets in Belgium are undergoing transformation, and are expected to improve in the coming years.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Belgium, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Belgium
- Detailed information about private benefits in Belgium
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework and recent regulations relating to Belgian employee benefits
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=13973.
- The Belgian social security system covers a large proportion of the population, and plays a significant role in the country’s employee benefits market
- The social security system consists of seven branches, which form the pillars of the social security system
- Both social security and private employee benefits are popular in Belgium
- Private benefits provide access to a range of services that improve employees’ quality of life
- In Belgium, increasing life expectancy is forcing many companies to offer a lump-sum amounts rather than monthly pensions, to keep benefit costs under control
- The recent debt crisis in European Union (EU) member states had an adverse impact on the employee benefits market
Complete Report Available at http://marketreportsstore.com/employee-benefits-in-belgium/.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Belgium:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, minimum resources, annual vacations, unemployment and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Belgium
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to Belgian employee benefits
- Assess the Belgian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Belgium
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Belgian employee benefits, and their impact on companies
Explore more reports on Banking & Financial Services industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/banking-finance/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.