Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in the US & Brazil, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in the US & Brazil
- Detailed information about private benefits in the US & Brazil
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework and recent regulations relating to the US & Brazil employee benefits
Employee Benefits in the US:
The US social security system covers more than 90% of the total workers employed in the US. The motive of providing employee benefits is to support the economic security of an individual by insuring against unsure events, and to raise standards of living by providing desired services. Employee benefit programs also add to economic stability by helping to secure the population's income and welfare, benefitting the economy as a whole.
- The US social security system covers a large proportion of the population, and plays a significant role in the country’s employee benefits market
- The social security system consists of six branches, which form the pillars of the social security system
- Both social security and private employee benefits are popular in the US
- Private benefits provide access to a range of services that improve employees’ quality of life
- The government provides favorable tax treatment to employers for their contribution to social security taxes, which helps them in reducing the cost of benefits
Complete Report Details of “Employee Benefits in the US” @ http://marketreportsstore.com/employee-benefits-in-the-us/ . OR Order a Direct Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=18121 .
Employee Benefits in Brazil:
Brazil has a well-developed social security system, and both employers and employees contribute to social security schemes in the country, with employers’ contributions typically much greater than those of employees. Brazilian employees primarily contribute to six statutory social security organizations: the statutory pension insurance fund, the statutory death insurance fund, the statutory short-term sickness fund, the statutory long-term disability fund, the statutory maternity fund, and statutory family benefits. The Brazilian government is responsible for the payment of benefits such as medical benefits and workmen compensation insurance.
- The Brazilian social security system is based on three main pillars, ensuring that people in the county are covered against general risks.
- The first pillar is the contributory social insurance policy, affiliation to which is mandatory for all employees
- The social assistance program constitutes the second pillar
- The third pillar of social security includes the health policy, managed by the Unified Health System
- In Brazil, private benefits are paid through two main types of corporate pension vehicles: closed and open pension plans
Complete Report Details of “Employee Benefits in the Brazil” @ http://marketreportsstore.com/employee-benefits-in-brazil/ . OR Order a Direct Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=18115 .
Report covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including:
- Retirement Benefits
- Death in Service Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Short-Term Sickness Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Workmen's Compensation Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Benefits
- Family Benefits
- Unemployment and Private Benefits
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Brazil:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Brazil & US
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to US & Brazilian employee benefits
- Assess the US & Brazilian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Brazil & US
- Gain insights into key regulations governing US & Brazilian employee benefits, and their impact on companies
Explore more reports on Banking & Financial Services industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/banking-finance/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.