San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 17, 2014
EmpoweredEzine.com is an online article directory where new and experienced entrepreneurs can find and share information and tips on how to choose and run the best business, and learn from top rated industry professionals. The website’s motto “Where knowledge equals power” sums up the goal of each article posted to the site. 2014 has opened many new windows of opportunity for small business operators everywhere. Empowered Ezine gives some suggestions as to the best new small business ideas for 2014 in a helpful new guide.
The new article says, “Many people think starting a small business is too hard and they tend to stick to their 9-5 instead; however, starting a small business is not as hard as one may think. There are several ways to get started when it comes to working for yourself. Being your own boss has its perks, especially for homes with small children. 2014 is just around the corner and now is the time to finally start that small business you've been dreaming of. Here is a list of the best small business ideas to kick off the new year!”
Empowered Ezine then gives the list of the best new small business ideas 2014 has to offer as:
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Wedding Planner
- Travel Agency
- Advertising Agency
- IT Startups (web developing, software design, computer repair)
- Photography Business
- Caregiver Business (CNA)
- Virtual Assistant
- Social Media Marketing
The article points out that the feature that all of these ventures have in common is the fact that they all require only a relatively low start up cost. Empowered Ezine reminds new business owners that when it comes to small businesses, time will often outweigh money when it comes to the most important thing to invest in. The article says, “When you start your small business you are founder, CEO, and financial advisor, and must hold yourself to a certain level of accountability.”
The article also gives some great advice for anyone who is planning to start a business. The great thing about small businesses is that entrepreneurs can start off small and expand as more income becomes available. Empowered Ezine helps owners to plan for this expansion with a list of questions they should ask themselves when deciding what business to start. These questions include:
- Will I need to hire more employees in the future, if so how many and for what positions?
- Who will need/want my services and will I be able to keep up with the demand of my business from home?
- What is my mission statement and how will I convey it to my customers/clients?
- Where do I see my small business 10 years from now?
- When would I like to see higher profit margins and what can I do to reach those margins?
- How will my business benefit the economy and will it attract the interest of other small businesses and/or investors?
For more advice and information on finding the best small business for 2014, click here to read the full article on Empowered Ezine.