Vkool.com reviews the Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol, which is the new endometriosis treatment book developed by Zoe Brown.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) July 14, 2014
According to the Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol book review recently updated by Vkool.com, this is a comprehensive guide that consists of a wide range of simple and easy tips for reducing symptoms of endometriosis including:
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids
- Avoiding meat and dairy products
- Increasing fiber
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
- Eating organic produce
- Drinking more filtered or mineral water
- Eating foods that are rich in magnesium, selenium, zinc, calcium, iron, B vitamins, and vitamin C, A, and E
Vkool reveals in its review that this home treatment book features only natural remedies that are safely and effectively for treating endometriosis. The book also covers a list of bad foods for endometriosis such as:
- Breads, cakes, and pasta products: these foods contain phytic acid that can aggravate symptoms of endometriosis.
- Red meats: red meats promote negative prostaglandins that cause inflammation.
- Refined and concentrated carbohydrates such as white bread, flour, cakes and pasta
- Refined sugars and honey: these foods cause inflammatory reaction, and produce a more acidic environment in the body that can increase the inflammation of endometriosis.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks that contain caffeine: caffeine may increase abdominal cramps.
- Chocolate, and dairy product such as milk, cheese, butter and cream
- Eggs, fried foods, saturated fats and oils
- Soy products and soy protein products
- Additives and preservatives
Vkool also informs in its Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol review that this book provides readers with a list of good foods that help relieve endometriosis symptoms quickly including garlic, carrots, ginger, onions, peas, apples, nuts and seeds.
The new endometriosis treatment method, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was developed by an endometriosis expert and medical practitioner. Zoe Brown, the author of the Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol, made his method available in a complex eBook.
The review also shows that this method is currently available online with some special bonuses. Upon ordering this book, people will receive some special gifts from Zoe Brown such as:
- Stretch Marks Resolved
- Those 9 Months
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Natural Detox
- PMS To PPD
- Boost the Metabolism
- Back Door To The HIS (Health Insurance System)
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
To read the full review and learn more about Zoe Brown's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/endometriosis-bible/.
To download the Endometriosis Bible And Violet Protocol book, visit the official website.
About Vkool.com: Vkool.com is the site built by Tony Nguyen. This site provides readers with a collection of new information on health, entertainment, and lifestyle. If you want to see other articles, you can visit the homepage: Vkool - Better information, Better Lives.