The new Energy Star Certified homes built by Schneider Homes are quieter and more comfortable - warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Tukwila, Washington (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
When it comes to building energy efficient new homes, Schneider Homes (http://www.schneiderhomes.com) is among the best in the business. As builder costs have continuously risen to meet Energy Star requirements, many other builders in the State of Washington have discontinued their participation in the Energy Star Program and Schneider Homes is now one of the few remaining homebuilders who has pledged to continue to provide the advantages of this new technology to their homebuyers. As Murray D. Dick the Marketing Director of the Company says, “The new Energy Star Certified homes built by Schneider Homes are quieter and more comfortable - warmer in winter and cooler in summer. What’s more they are kinder to our environment and will save our homebuyers 17% or more on their annual home energy costs when compared to a standard new home and will save up to 50% compared to an older home. This cost savings keeps money in our homeowners’ pockets every month.”
Schneider Homes Inc. was the first Energy Star Certified new home builder in the state of Washington, and this unique distinction is the outcome of its strict adherence to the prescribed Energy Star required construction techniques and procedures. Every new Schneider Home in Western Washington (http://www.newhomesforsalewashington.com) is independently tested and certified by a third party to meet strict Energy Star requirements.
Every new Schneider Home in Western Washington includes a host of Energy Star technological features including:
- Energy Star rated 95.5% EFI gas furnace with summer fan
- Energy Star electronic thermostat
- Sealed ductwork to prevent heat loss
- Energy Star rated 84% EFI on-demand tank-less gas water heater
- Energy Star Advanced double-glazed “Low-E” argon-filled super-spacer windows
- Energy Star rated windows & insulation both exceed Energy Code requirements
- 80% Energy Star Advanced lighting package
- Energy Star rated dishwashers that save over 1,000 gallons of water every year
- Energy Star Homes have better ventilation that ensures cleaner and healthier indoor air for your family.
About Schneider Homes
Schneider Homes, Inc., a trusted local family-owned Company has been building quality new home communities in the Greater Puget Sound Area since 1974. They are proud to have earned a highly rated reputation for quality design, craftsmanship and customer service. Going forward they are planning to open new communities in Kent (http://www.newhomeskent.com) and on the West Hill of Auburn (http://www.newhomesauburnwa.com) in the spring of 2014.
For Media Details Please Contact:
Murray D. Dick
(206) 248-2471, ext. 203