North America Directed Energy Weapon Market is Expected to Reach $10.82 Billion in 2020 - New Report by MicroMarket Monitor

It provides an insights into regional trends on spending, analyzes market size of North America, and also data on spending pattern by the sub-sector. http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/market/north-america-directed-energy-weapon-2528023437.html

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
MicroMarket Monitor

MicroMarket Monitor

Key players in the North America Directed Energy Weapon Market are Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin & others.

(PRWEB) August 13, 2014

North America is the chief investor and procurer of directed energy weapons from past few years. The directed energy weapon market in North America is estimated at $2.77 billion in 2014. The North American directed energy weapon market is dominated by high-energy laser technology, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% from 2014 to 2020 to reach $10.82 billion. Around 69.0% of the total directed energy weapon market of North America was accounted for by defense applications, and the remaining 31.0% was under homeland security, in 2013. The directed energy weapons market in the U.S. accounted for 99.64% of the market share in North America whereas, Canada accounted for 0.36% of the total North American directed energy weapon market.

Browse through the TOC of the North American Energy Weapon market report, to get an idea of the in-depth analysis provided. This also provides a glimpse of the segmentation in the North American energy weapon market, and is supported by various tables and figures.
http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/market/north-america-directed-energy-weapon-2528023437.html

The last few years witnessed a well-paced revolution in the directed energy weapon market. The difficulties identified in the directed energy weapon market are, high development cost, large size, deflection due to dust, water vapor, and beam absorption by conductive materials. The challenges faced by this market include technological snag, fratricide, and bulkiness.

Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/contact/2528023437-request_for_customization.html

There have been huge investments in developments and demonstrations of directed energy weapons. All these developments have created demand for better and more stable technology. High-energy laser technology is the most preferred and applicable technology used for the development of directed energy weapons.

The energy weapon market is driven by, fluctuating combat strategy & modernization and replacement programs. The driving factors in this market are changing nature of warfare, innovation and replenishment programs and the protests, political disputes, conflicts and the turmoil.

Get a copy of PDF Brochure at http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/contact/2528023437-download_pdf_brochure.html.

This report includes the market share, supply chain, and value chain analyses, besides market metrics such as drivers and restraints. In addition, it presents a competitive landscape and company profiles of key players in the market.

Related Reports:

Europe Directed Energy Weapon Market
Directed energy weapons are electromagnetic weapons operating at the speed of light to reach a long distance in spilt seconds. Directed energy systems convert electrical or chemical energy into a beam or pulse effect, which can be regulated to achieve specific results. The intensity, duration, focus of the beam, and wavelength can be manipulated to achieve precise results.

This report presents a complete analysis of the DEW market in Europe from 2013 to 2018. It analyses the directed energy weapons market by technology, application areas, products, and country. The technology segment is further segmented into high-energy laser, high-power microwave, and particle beam. It provides an insights into regional trends on spending, analyzes market size of Europe, and also provides data on spending pattern by the sub-sector.
http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/market/europe-directed-energy-weapon-8719150031.html

Asia-Pacific Directed Energy Weapon Market
This report presents a complete analysis of the Directed energy weapon market in Asia-Pacific from 2013 to 2018. It analyses the directed energy weapons market by technology, application areas, products, and country. The technology segment is further segmented into high energy laser, high power microwave and particle beam. It provides an insights into regional trends on spending, analyzes market size of Asia-Pacific, and also data on spending pattern by the sub-sector.

The Asia-Pacific’s Directed energy weapon market was estimated at $562.46 million in 2013 and expected to reach $1895.87 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of approximately 27.5% from 2013 to 2018. The Asia-Pacific directed energy weapons market constitutes 11.3% of the global directed energy weapon market in 2013. Around 80% of the total DEW market of Asia-Pacific was accounted for by defense applications and the remaining 20% was under homeland security in 2013. Changing nature of warfare and innovation and replenishment programs are the factors which are driving the growth of the market. It is observed that the high energy laser has the highest market size among the other technologies.
http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/market/asia-pacific-directed-energy-weapon-4103029114.html

Latin America Directed Energy Weapon Market
This report presents a complete analysis of the DEW market in Latin America across the forecast period of five years. It analyses the directed energy weapons market by technology, application areas, products, and country. The technology segment is further segmented into high-energy laser, high-power microwave, and particle beam. It provides an insights into regional trends on spending, analyzes market size of Latin America, and also data on spending pattern by the sub-sector.

The Latin America’s DEW market was estimated at $21.87 million in 2014, and expected to reach $145.54 million by 2020. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 37.1%, from 2014 to 2020. The Latin American directed energy weapons market constituted 0.20% of the global directed energy weapon market in 2013. Around 66.30% of the total DEW market of Latin America was accounted for by defense applications and the remaining 33.70% was under homeland security in 2013. Changing nature of warfare and innovation and replenishment programs are the factors which are driving the growth of the market. It is observed that the high-energy laser has the highest market size among the other technologies.
http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/market/south-america-directed-energy-weapon-2090877330.html

About MicroMarket Monitor:

MicroMarket Monitor identifies and attends to various unmet needs of different industrial verticals, which include value chain impact analysis. The company publishes about 12000 Market Research Reports on various Micro Markets across the world. The graphical nature and multidimensional analysis of these reports provide advanced Business Intelligence Tools to the clients in that particular target market.

Contact:
Mr. Chandrasekhar K.
5601 Bridge Street
Suite 300
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Tel: +1-888-502-0539
Email: sales(at)micromarketmonitor(dot)com
Connect with us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/micromarketmonitor.


Contact