Item Planner has seen great interest from some of largest apparel manufacturers in the business, These new features, based upon these client requests, offer even more usefulness. - Jim Lewi, founder and CEO of Enhanced Retail Solutions.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 05, 2019
Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS), a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) retail analytic and demand planning solutions to suppliers, licensors, and their retail trading partners, today announces significant enhancements to its Ladder and Margin Planning Tool.
Item Planner was created for planners who need to consistently monitor sales, inventory and profitability of their retail programs. Plans can be based on sales and inventory history, seasonality, the promotional cadence and profitability requirements. Users can then track business week by week, watching for trends that effect profitability and taking action to optimize performance. It allows the user to conduct multiple “what if” scenarios to see what effect they could have on results. And because Item Planner is integrated with our ad-hoc reporting tool it allows users to format its output in reports exactly the way they want them. They can pick column fields, reporting level (item, style, brand, etc.), time periods and create key comparisons such as This Year Plan vs. Last Year, Weekly and Cumulative Sell Through, This Year Actual vs. This Year Plan and Last Year, and Receipt Planning.
Major new features include:
- User can change from week number to calendar date in GUI and Excel Export.
- Price elasticity modeling based upon past promotions, enabling users to predict how prices changes affect volume.
These new features come soon after these recently added enhancements:
- Edit Projected Plan Through Microsoft Excel Upload: Make changes to Projected Plan via a Microsoft Excel template. Saves data entry time on screen and allows multiple changes in one upload.
- Selectable Inventory Planning Methods- Choose how the system will calculate planned inventory when importing through Microsoft Excel- Weeks of Supply, user-defined on-hand inventory or receipt plan.
- Initial Set Quantity- This option allows the user to specify beginning inventory for the 1st week of plan and override system calculated inventory.
- Minimum Presentation Quantity: This option ensures a minimum inventory level will be planned for each week.
“Item Planner has seen great interest from some of largest apparel manufacturers in the business” says Jim Lewis, founder and CEO of Enhanced Retail Solutions. “These new features, based upon these client requests, offer even more usefulness”.
About Enhanced Retail Solutions LLC:
Enhanced Retail Solutions is a software and consulting firm specializing in retail analysis and demand planning for manufacturers, licensors and their retail partners. ERS' state of the art software tools and consulting deliver critical data quickly, easily and cost effectively, adding over one hundred million dollars to their clients' bottom line. ERS' broad customer base includes industry leaders in the electronics, consumer products, apparel, footwear, home textile, toy, home décor, home improvement, housewares, jewelry and food industries. Headquartered in New York City, Enhanced Retail Solutions has offices in the Dallas, TX and development in the US, Cork, Ireland and Delhi, India. For more information, visit http://www.EnhancedRetailSolutions.com.