We now have partners that are looking out for our customer’s best interest with an innovative technology integration that speeds business processes and provides the security and compliance that Pawnee and our banking partners demand.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) October 29, 2014
eOriginal, Inc., the experts in eAsset™ Management services, and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM), have collaborated to deliver a seamless DTM solution to empower Pawnee Leasing Corporation to streamline its leasing sales process. eOriginal and DocuSign are helping Pawnee to accelerate time to funding for faster speed to revenue, lower costs, and a better customer experience.
The joint solution from eOriginal and DocuSign allows Pawnee’s broker and lessor customers to seamlessly originate and electronically execute sales contracts with the company in minutes. The all-digital sales process eliminates the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to complete transactions.
The joint solution allows Pawnee Leasing to:
- Reduce cost and time by eliminating printing, scanning, faxing or mailing paper contracts.
- Manage risk using eOriginal’s eAsset™ Management Services, there is a secure path to manage Electronic Original® documents throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the ability to pledge, sell, and securitize eAssets.
- Improve customer experience with the convenience of DocuSigning anytime, anywhere, on any device, while empowering digital asset management.
The powerful combination of DocuSign and eOriginal allows Pawnee to manage chattel, loan documents and any negotiable instrument or critical assets 100 percent electronically. eOriginal and DocuSign will dramatically reduce time to close while enabling financial compliance for Pawnee as the complete DTM solution that mitigates risk of human error in contract management, which cuts costs and increases efficiency.
- “We’ve been very pleased with the joint DocuSign and eOriginal solution that’s helped us take our sales organization fully digital,” said Brian Schonfeld, Project & Information Manager for Pawnee Leasing. “We now have partners that are looking out for our customer’s best interest with an innovative technology integration that speeds business processes and provides the security and compliance that Pawnee and our banking partners demand. Digital Transaction Management has accelerated our sales cycles while eliminating risk and inefficiencies from our business.”
- “We believe the most successful companies will be fully digital by the end of the decade,” said Neil Hudspith, Chief Revenue Officer, DocuSign. “By partnering with eOriginal, we’re helping organizations like Pawnee Leasing achieve its digital transformation faster.”
- “Pawnee Leasing is moving into a new era with a complete DTM solution,” said Stephen Bisbee, President and CEO of eOriginal. “The company will soon realize new levels of efficiency, compliance, security and asset flexibility that will strengthen its sales and business processes.”
About eOriginal, Inc.
Founded in 1996, eOriginal is the trusted expert in electronic transaction management solutions, specializing in the post-execution management of financial asset documentation. eOriginal’s eAsset™ Management Services allows fully electronic transactions to be managed with the highest levels of security and compliance throughout their lifecycle. By treating every transaction as having assets that must be verifiably secure, legally compliant and enforceable, eOriginal provides its customers and partners with eCertainty™. For more information, please visit http://www.eoriginal.com. eOriginal®, eAsset™, and eCertainty™ are trademarks of eOriginal, Inc. and are registered or pending registration in the United States or in other jurisdictions.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit http://www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at http://www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.