Austin, TX, USA (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Upland Software Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management applications, today announced the availability of the latest release of its EPM Live Application. EPM Live is a leading application for enterprise project management and social work management built on Microsoft™ SharePoint.
This latest version of EPM Live enables project teams across all functional areas of an organization to balance getting the right project work done, while doing it efficiently. Progressive social collaboration features engage users as it represents the way social collaboration is used in their personal life, while new integrations, improved user productivity and functionality enhancements enrich the user-experience of EPM Live.
Key EPM Live Spring 2014 release features include:
- Social Stream – Our advanced Social Stream feature bring users together in easy-to-use, real-time collaboration. An innovative feature fostering a technology-driven work environment that closely mimics the social experiences that employees have outside of work. Truly changing the way we all interact with team members and site content.
- New Integrations – EPM Live easily integrates with third-party programs and now includes the following in its list of compatible integrations: Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft Visual Studio, Service-Now and Salesforce Desk.com.
- Kanban Planner – The new Kanban planner allows teams to organize work visually, letting them see and interact with the entire project at once, while remaining focused on the task at hand. Our Kanban planner streamlines workflow processes using a "swim lane" layout and Kanban cards to allow users to visually communicate information that can be difficult to process, understand or retain.
- Powerful New Reports – Over 40 new reports have been added to provide specific insight on portfolios, projects, resources, timesheets, risks and changes. These reports were created using the Upland Analytics business intelligence tool allowing for precise drill-in, pivot, and animation capabilities.
- Online Planner Fragments – Commonly used online planner line items, such as tasks and milestones, can be saved as fragments and inserted into any online planner. This feature eliminates the need to recreate commonly used planner line items.
- Timesheet Performance – Timesheet pages and system architecture have been redesigned for increased performance when saving and approving timesheet submittals and rendering timesheet data. Saving timesheets is immediate and processing occurs in the background so users can navigate and work in other areas of the system. User interface layout has been enhanced for increased navigation capabilities.
“We are proud to continue on the path of enterprise project management and social work management innovation,” said Joe Larscheid, Upland Software’s EVP of Product Strategy and General Manager for the EPM Live product line. “We have worked hard to bring our customers new features that improve business processes and collaboration between their organizational teams. This release marks another ground breaking milestone in the Project and Social Work Management industry.”
About EPM Live:
EPM Live is a leading enterprise project management and collaboration software application based on Microsoft™ SharePoint. With an easy-to-use interface, it extends project management and work collaboration to all areas of the business, regardless of focus. Enterprises large and small rely on EPM Live to deliver products successfully, optimize resource utilization, and select the right work. Named a winner of THINKstrategies' Best of SaaS Showplace Award and Value Leader for Next Generation IT Management by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), EPM Live is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. To learn more, visit http://www.epmlive.com.
About Upland Software:
Upland Software is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management software. Our family of applications helps transform how work gets done by enabling better alignment of resources with business objectives, real-time visibility, and increased governance and collaboration, resulting in improved productivity and business agility. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland helps more than 1,200 enterprise customers with 300,000 active users in over 50 countries drive results for critical business functions including information technology, marketing, finance, professional services, and process excellence. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.