Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) April 14, 2016
Calling pets (and people) of all faiths for a fun, furry and memorable Passover Seder ceremony at Choice Pet Market in Scottsdale, serving up USA certified Kosher pet foods for dogs, cats and ferrets hosted by family owned and operated Evanger’s Dog and Cat Food Company and their 100% USA-Made Kosher pet food lines.
For over 80 years, Evanger’s is the only USA pet food manufacturing plant endorsed by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) for Passover, making feeding your pet during the holidays healthy, delicious and Kosher. For a list of over 40 Kosher foods that do not combine any meat with dairy products and are chometz-free, click here.
- WHO: Pets, kids, families and pet lovers of all ages and faiths welcome
- WHAT: Live pet-centric Passover Seder ceremonies, with live music, kosher pet food giveaways, doggy yarmulkes, and more
- WHEN: Monday, April 18, 2016 anytime between 4:30 - 7:00pm
- WHERE: Choice Pet Market (SW corner of Scottsdale & Shea) – 7119 E. Shea Blvd. Suite 113 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 MAP IT
For this special fur-friendly Passover Seder, each dog attendee will get a doggy yarmulke and receive special event day discounts on certified Kosher foods from Evanger’s.
What to Expect at the Fur-Friendly Seder:
1. Pet owners and pets check in, and share a short introduction or fun fact.
2. Break afikomen (matzoh) along with Evanger’s kosher for Passover food or treats. The afikomen will be hid somewhere inside the store, and after the Seder concludes, well-mannered dogs will be invited to sniff out the afikomen. The dog that finds it first gets a prize from Evanger’s Pet Foods.
3. Sing di-ya-nu.
4. Reading of the 10 Plagues. Dogs can bark along and the pet owners will get to share Evanger’s USA-made treats with each plague.
5. The youngest dog will be invited to howl or bark (“sing”) the 4 questions
6. Time to dine! Evanger’s USA-made Kosher pet foods will be served for each pet to enjoy.
Showcasing its commitment to quality and its range of certified Kosher lines of USA dog, cat and ferret foods, Evanger’s has been seen in popular media like The Colbert Report, Rachael Ray, Saturday Night Live, and People Magazine for Pets.
For more information about this once a year, fur-Friendly Passover Seder, please contact Erin Terjesen at 602.625.2871. For more information on certified (cRc) Kosher pet foods, please visit http://www.EvangersDogFood.com.
About Evanger’s Dog and Cat Food Company
As a family owned and operated USA pet food manufacturer for over 80 years, the mission of the company remains focused on increasing the quality and enjoyment of life of our companion pets through nutrition. Evanger’s remains just as committed to the quality and innovation of each of its foods as the day it opened operations in 1935, and proudly supports independently owned pet shops where quality and customer service are of the upmost importance. As the only remaining family-owned and operated pet food cannery in the U.S., offering USA-sourced nutrition to improve the health of pets and supporting pet loving customers remains the #1 goal.
About Choice Pet Market
With 7 locations around the Valley, Choice Pet Market offers an outstanding selection to promote the well-being of pets, specializing in natural, organic and holistic foods for dogs, cats, companion birds, small animals, fish and reptiles. Offering a highly trained staff to provide you the information you need to keep your pet healthy and happy, bring your pet down for the best shopping experience you can find where your pet’s health and well-being is #1.