Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
Nutraceutical, a manufacturer of vitamins and supplements, and seller of the Solaray brand, among others, remains focused on innovating and providing best-in-class nutritional and nutraceutical supplements, as well as offering educational support to its customers through its Healthy Foods Channel, which is its main sales channel that offers educational support to its customers.
Solaray, one of six brands in the Healthy Foods Channel, is a manufacturer and pioneer of encapsulated blended herbal products that contain two or more herbs with synergistic and complementary effects, and target a specific health condition. They also carry a full line of traditional vitamins and minerals to help supplement nutrition and maintain wellness. Solaray has been recognized since 1998 for having best selling herbal supplements, Ayurvedic supplements, multivitamin products, and offering best products in the areas of women’s health, men’s health, and cold and flu.
Solaray is best known for three branded supplements: Spectro, a multivitamin/mineral supplement, CranActin AF™ Extract, a proprietary cranberry complex made with a cranberry extract that is supported by pharmacokinetic and clinical research for its antibacterial activity, and ability to provide nutritive support for a normal, healthy urinary tract, and Pygeum/Saw Palmetto, an herbal ingredient blend intended to help maintain a healthy prostate.
Everyday Vitamin is proud to offer over 160 different Solaray products, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal extract supplements. Some herbal extract blends include, but is not limited to:
1. Solaray D-Mannose with CranActin, a combination of D-Mannose, a natural sugar that has been studied for its potential ability to support a normal, healthy urinary tract, and proprietary CranActin extract.
2. Solaray Pygeum/Saw Palmetto
3. Solaray Detox Blend™ SP-25, a proprietary herbal formula designed to detoxify the body from heavy metals and other toxins.
4. Solaray CircuLegs, a proprietary blend of Horse Chestnut and other herbal extracts such as gotu kola, quercetin, hesperidin Centella Asiatica & Butcher's Broom, etc., intended to strengthen blood vessels and increase circulation in the legs.
5. Solaray Super Digestaway, a formulation of herbs and enzymes to help aid Digestion and assimilation (uptake) of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Customers are encouraged to view the full line of Solaray products here.
Everyday Vitamin is offering all customers 15% off discount on all Solaray products purchased. The discount will be applied automatically and no minimum purchase is necessary.
Customers will also receive complimentary shipping automatically upon making any purchase of Solaray products. Nutraceutical’s Solaray products can be purchased online at everydayvitamin.com, by phone at 1-800-709-6280, or from the store location at 8610 25th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11214.
About Everyday Vitamin:
Everyday Vitamin is a natural health company, retail store based in Brooklyn, NY and online retailer that aims to promote nutrition and health through the sale of vitamins and supplement products, herbs and homeopathic remedies. These products include vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements, diet and weight loss teas, and others that provide numerous health benefits that assist in weight loss management, exercise nutrition, and improving overall health and wellness.
Everyday Vitamin carries thousands of well-known, trusted brands which have been proven safe and effective by solid scientific research.