CHICAGO (PRWEB) December 13, 2018
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available for the Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting April 1 to 4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The event includes more than 300 hospital and health system executives speaking as well as 4,200-plus attendees. In attendance will be the top C-suite executives from hospitals and health systems across the country, including strategic, financial and clinical leaders.
Keynote speakers for the event include:
- Bill Clinton, Founder of Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the U.S.
- George W. Bush, Founder of the George W. Bush Presidential Center and 43rd President of the U.S.
- Katie Couric, News Anchor, Producer and Documentarian
- Janice E. Nevin, MD, President and CEO of Christiana Care Health System
- Stephen Klasko, MD, President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Michael Dowling, President and CEO of Northwell Health
- Redonda Miller, MD, President of The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Rodney F. Hochman, MD, President and CEO of Providence St. Joseph Health
- Robert Garrett, FACHE, Co-CEO of Hackensack Meridian Health
- Lloyd Dean, President and CEO of Dignity Health
- Laura S. Kaiser, FACHE, President and CEO of SSM Health
- Holly Buckley, JD, Partner at McGuireWoods
To learn more about exhibitor and sponsor opportunities, contact Jessica Cole by email at email@example.com or by phone at 312-929-3675
For a full brochure of the sessions planned for the Becker's Hospital review 10th Annual Meeting, click here: http://beckershealthcare.uberflip.com/i/1004369-april-2019-conference-brochure/0?m4=
To register for the event, click here: https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=2521203
About Becker's Hospital Review
Becker's Hospital Review is a monthly publication offering up-to-date business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems. Articles are geared toward high-level hospital leaders, and we work to provide valuable information, including hospital and health system news, best practices and legal guidance specifically for these decision-makers. Each issue of Becker's Hospital Review reaches more than 18,000 people, primarily acute care hospital CEOs, CFOs and CIOs.