Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) June 14, 2017
Forewarned is forearmed.
This centuries-old proverb still holds true today. For professionals dealing with FDA inspections, knowing what inspectors are looking for provides a critical advantage to limiting enforcement actions. FDANews is proud to offer the best tool in the business to ensure manufacturers have that insight: 483sOnline.com.
An FDA inspector shows up at the door, is the manufacturer armed with the latest information about what inspectors are looking for? With 483Online.com, they can be. It’s their own personal pre-investigation intelligence tool that identifies exactly what investigators are focusing on, and allows them to be ready for those issues before the inspector shows up!
Use 483Online.com every day to help stay in compliance with FDA regulations. FDAnews has made this tool easy to use so users can focus on the issues that concern them the most. Users can search more than 4,700 Form 483s by:
- Keyword or phrase: Search through all observations for each 483 — by the exact keyword or phrase;
- Date: Find out what issues the investigators have focused on in the recent past;
- FDA Regional Office: Find out how inspectors in a particular area are investigating firms.
- Company: Find out how things are going at other companies and learn from their mistakes;
- Investigator name: Learn about the investigating trends of the official that’s likely to conduct the next inspection.
Advanced knowledge gives manufacturers an advantage.
Plus, the subscription includes access to an unmatched source of critical information and news that will deepen an understanding of FDA inspections and how to handle them, including:
- A resource area with dozens of webinars and guidance documents that explain the details of how to prepare for and manage inspections — from designing SOPs, to planning the smallest details of a war room to determining when to stand up to FDA investigators’ demands and much more.
- A weekly newsletter on the latest inspection news, regulatory developments and enforcement updates that will allow users to track the ways that inspection priorities are changing.
- Strategies for responding to 483s and warning letters in ways that lead to closeout — not increased enforcement.
Be prepared to ace the next inspection with in-depth analysis of the key issues and more with FDAnews’ 483s Online.
Subcribers can get this must-have tool for a lower price than ever before. The single 483sOnline.com price is normally $1,297, but it is available for a low, introductory price of only $797 until July 15.
Introductory Price: $797
Easy Ways to Order:
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.