Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) October 02, 2017
Be prepared when an FDA investigator shows up at the door with 483sOnline.com. This pre-investigation intelligence tool can help manufacturers identify exactly what investigators are focusing on so they can get ready for those issues before the investigator shows up!
And now subscribers can get this tool for the introductory price of $797.
An annual subscription includes more than ever before:
- Access to the fully-searchable 483s database with more than 4,700 Form 483s
- Weekly email listing the new 483s added every week
- Weekly inspection news and updates delivered straight to the inbox
- PLUS the 2017 FDA Inspections Operations Manual (a $377 value)
- PLUS 2 dozen on-demand webinars on all aspects of managing FDA inspections
- PLUS inspection-related FDA guidance and expert-reference material
Buying these assets separately would cost thousands of dollars, and the regular 483sOnline.com price is normally $1,297, but now it is available for a low, introductory price of only $797! That’s a $500 savings for 12 months of access to this premium service.
Subscribers can use 483Online.com every day to help stay in compliance with FDA regulations.
FDAnews has made this tool easy to use so subscribers can focus on the issues that concern them most. Subscribers can search more than 4,700 Form 483s by:
- Keyword or phrase: Search through all observations for each 483 by an exact keyword or phrase
- Date: Find out what issues the investigators have focused on in the recent past
- FDA Regional Office: Find out how inspectors in the area are investigating firms
- Company: Find out how things are going at other companies and learn from their mistakes
- Investigator name: Learn about the investigating trends of the official that’s likely to conduct your next inspection
- Advanced knowledge gives manufacturers an advantage
Plus, the subscription includes access to an unmatched source of critical information and news that will deepen the understanding of FDA inspections and how to handle them, including:
- A resource area with dozens of webinars and guidance documents (including the 2017 FDA Investigations Operations Manual) that explain the details of how to prepare for and manage inspections:from designing SOPs, to planning the smallest details of a war room to determining when to stand up to FDA investigators’ demands and much more.
- A weekly newsletter on the latest inspection news, regulatory developments and enforcement updates that will allow subscribers to track the ways that inspection priorities are changing.
- Strategies for responding to 483s and warning letters in ways that lead to closeout not increased enforcement.
Be prepared to ace the next inspection with in-depth analysis of the key issues and more with FDAnews’ 483s Online.
Subcribers can get this must-have tool for a lower price than ever before. The single 483sOnline.com price is normally $1,297, but it is available for a low, introductory price of only $797 until Nov. 15.
Introductory Price: $797
Easy Ways to Order:
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.