Baltimore's premier fall event returns for its 49th year, on the historic waterfront in Fell's Point...
Baltimore, Maryland (PRWEB) August 19, 2015
Fell's Point Fun Festival
October 2-4, 2015
The Fell’s Point Festival will kick off once again Friday, October 2, 2015, at 5pm on Broadway Square with local favorites Pasadena and Jah Works live on stage.
Now it its 49th year, the festival will be in full swing Saturday and Sunday, October 3rd and 4th, starting at 11am with:
- Hundreds of your favorite artisan and food vendors in addition to Fell’s Point’s eclectic shops and outstanding bars and restaurants.
- Over 20 bands will perform across three stages throughout the weekend
- The Harvest Garden will feature a selection of beverages and Baltimore’s best Food Trucks.
- The Kid’s Zone will feature inflatable bounces, slides, face painting, arts and crafts, with performances by magicians, clowns and jugglers that never fail to delight!
- The International Plaza, featuring authentic Latin, Greek, Caribbean and Asian foods, ethnic dances and musical entertainment.
- The Unique Car Exhibit will also make a return for 2015.
- Festival souvenir cups will again be available so attendees can enjoy their favorite beverage while walking throughout the Festival grounds.