Solveforce Offers Real-Time Quoting Tool for Fiber Internet effective immediately
(PRWEB) October 26, 2015
Solveforce has been ramping up in anticipation of their Fiber Internet (http://fiberinternet.bandwidth.us.com/) service expansion into Boston, MA.
What are the benefits of Fiber-to-the-Home?
Replaces copper infrastructure with new technology
- Higher stability and less interruptions
- Less susceptible to corrosion or power surges from lightning and other sources, resulting in greater reliability
- Allows for future evolution of technology
Provides virtually unlimited bandwidth capacity
- Fiber Internet (http://fiber-internet.org/) supports large amounts of data and can keep up with consumer and technology demands
- Access to more advanced communication products and data like streaming video, internet TV, quality video conferencing, “smart home” technology, IP video home monitoring, gaming, Tele-med services and many more
Adds value to the home and community
- Increase of the home's real estate value
- Potential for increased economic development due to the advanced technology available in the area
- Rural customers can compete on a global scale in their work or business
We are committed to you in every aspect of the customer relationship. If you need to contact us for any reason, please, don't hesitate to call or email us at your earliest convenience. We will do all in our capacity to respond to your Fiber Internet (http://fiberopticinternet.us.com/) inquiry immediately.
By Phone: (888) 765-8301
By Email: ron (at) solveforce (dot) com