Solveforce Now Offers High Speed Fiber Optics to Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico (PRWEB) January 13, 2016
Solveforce and their affiliates have finally rolled out High Speed Fiber Optics (http://fiberoptics.us.com/) products and services to long-awaiting businesses in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Fiber optic systems have many attractive features that are superior to electrical systems. These include improved system performance, immunity to electrical noise, signal security, and improved safety and electrical isolation.
Other advantages include reduced size and weight, environmental protection, and overall system economy. The Table below details the main advantages of fiber optic systems.
Advantages of Fiber Optics (http://darkfiber.us.com/)
- System Performance
- Greatly increased bandwidth and capacity
- Lower signal attenuation (loss)
- Immunity to Electrical Noise
- Immune to noise (electromagnetic interference [EMI] and radio-frequency interference [RFI]
- No crosstalk
- Lower bit error rates
- Signal Security
- Difficult to tap
- Nonconductive (does not radiate signals)Electrical Isolation
- No common ground required
- Freedom from short circuit and sparks
- Size and Weight
- Reduced size and weight cables
- Environmental Protection
- Resistant to radiation and corrosion
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Improved ruggedness and flexibility
- Less restrictive in harsh environments
- Overall System Economy
- Low per-channel cost
- Lower installation cost
The cost to install fiber optics (http://internetfiber.biz/) is falling because of an increase in the use of fiber optic technology. Published articles, conferences, and lectures on fiber optics have begun to educate managers and technicians. As the technology matures, the use of fiber optics will increase because of its many advantages over electrical systems.
We are committed to your company in every aspect of the customer relationship. If your company needs to contact us for any reason, please don't hesitate to call or email us at the earliest convenience.
By Phone: (888) 765-8301
By Email: ron(at)solveforce(dot)com
By Website: http://www.solveforce.com/new-mexico/