Our goal is to bring the very best solution to our firms and the legal industry in Texas — one that provides efficiency and a competitive advantage.
Irving, Texas (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
File & ServeXpress, the national leader in e-Filing and e-Service and the pioneer of e-Filing in Texas, has launched an all-in-one solution to the Texas market that supports the lifespan of a case, covering more than just the e-Filed document transaction. The all-in-one solution provides a central command for the law firm with built-in tools to manage the life of an electronic case.
“One of our founding companies started e-Filing in Texas and we have always been dedicated to Texas, our home. Our goal is to bring the very best solution to our firms and the legal industry in Texas — one that provides efficiency and a competitive advantage,” said Mel Yarbrough, File & ServeXpress CEO. “To manage a case efficiently, law firms need a complete view of what has been filed and served including quick and searchable access. Our new solution in Texas provides this visibility like no other product in the Texas market.”
File & ServeXpress provides law firms with more than just electronic filing to the court. Law firms utilizing the File & ServeXpress platform have access to the following tools through a command central dashboard:
- Case Alerts – Monitor case activity regarding clients or cases of interest 24x7 and keep team members informed of critical moves.
- Searchable Case History/Histories – Research with fully customizable case history searches within firm cases as well as other cases around the country.
- Tracking Across Cases – Firm users can set up a file-cabinet view of their cases and case groups and even track cases in which the firm is not involved.
- Complete Case Repository – Firm’s have centralized access to their documents that never expire and are always available online and intact in a secure, searchable environment.
- Case Scheduling – Schedule filings to align to firm specific litigation workflows or create time sensitive submittals for a competitive edge.
- Quick Bill™ - Close out billings on a case at anytime with on-demand, up-to-the-minute billing reports, customizable by user, court, case and fee types.
In addition to the advanced e-Filing features of the File & ServeXpress platform, firms have access to 24x7 client support with a dedicated account manager to assist with any questions or needed guidance. Texas attorneys can also take advantage of File & ServeXpress’ free Texas Bar approved CLE training, which includes one hour of ethics credit.
About File & ServeXpress
File & ServeXpress, headquartered in Irving, Texas, was formed in 2012 through an acquisition of two of the pioneers of e-Filing and e-Service – CaseFileXpress and File & Serve, a former LexisNexis company. The resulting combination brought together more than 30 years of experience in legal e-Filing and e-Service to form the leader in the industry, offering products that provide access to universally compatible document exchange and management technologies. The company serves all types and sizes of courts, firms, cases and practice areas.
File & ServeXpress brings together an established, comprehensive record of success in working with courts around the country to implement electronic filing. It has existing e-Filing and/or e-Service projects spanning 30 states and the District of Columbia with more than 165,000 registered users and 39,000 law firm clients, representing all of the top 100 law firms in the country.
File & ServeXpress combines exceptional client service and advanced e-Filing and e-Service technology with the management and financial strength of its private investors. File & ServeXpress was formed by the shareholders of MMC Group, LP, Strait Lane Capital and Rosewood Private Investments specifically to acquire File & Serve and CaseFileXpress.